Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Senior Statutory Reporting Accountant
EY Global Delivery Services
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Senior - This role is responsible for reviewing multi country Corporate or Group Statutory reporting process including financial statement close processes.
The Statutory Reporting process will involve the entire process of data gathering and validation, through to GAAP bridge between Group GAAP (US GAAP/ IFRS) and local GAAP, and support in the preparation of Statutory Financial Statements.
Opportunity to support our Global Clients in a multi country Statutory Compliance capacity. Our Statutory Reporting teams combine a blend of central and country expertise to prepare globally consistent group to local GAAP bridge packs and to deliver a consistent and standardized financial statement preparation process.
Your key responsibilities
- Coordinating the global statutory reporting compliance for Global Clients and reviewing the activities that are performed in the Centers of Excellence and EY local offices
- Reviewing of Group to Local GAAP bridge central deliverables and mapping of Trial balance accounts to Financial Statement captions you will be providing detailed insight in to group management.
- Meticulous adherence to the compliance calendar of client to ensure smooth finalization of books, and statutory reporting
- Gain a thorough understanding of business processes and operations adopted by the client to identify their requirements and ensure it is met through regular updates, schedules and reports
- Ability to provide timely and comprehensive answers to clients’ queries
- Willingness to challenge status quo processes and desire to implement process improvements by providing lean ideas, enforcing an environment with uncompromising controls and improve quality
- Review financial statements and schedules prepared by the team for accuracy and compliance
- Review the progress dashboard of multi country engagements and conduct review meetings with multiple stakeholders
- To foster working relationships with the team and across departments
- To provide adequate guidance to the team on technical front and create a value proposition
- Manage additional project-related responsibilities as well as ad hoc requests from internal stakeholders
Skills and attributes for success
- Very good knowledge of Excel and other financial tools
- Very good work organization, initiative and commitment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be motivated, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good presentation, leadership, problem-solving, analytical, and listening skills
- Excellent communication skills in Business English – written and spoken.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Experience in preparation or review of Financial Statements
- Master’s degree in Economics or Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in statutory reporting; proven experience in people management role
- Knowledge of tax and accounting processes and accounting principles; IFRS, US GAAP knowledge
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Working Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP/ Oracle experience is preferred)
- Experience in Statutory European country GAAPs would be an added advantage
- GAAP bridge experience
What we look for
We are looking for an experienced Senior within audit/ accounting with a proven track record of working on financial statements in accordance with Local GAAP, IFRS and/ or US-GAAP and experience working within a global environment
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment