- Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25 a, 31-476 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
What will you do?
- Mentor and coach junior colleagues to increase awareness in areas of: category management, strategic sourcing, total cost management
- Develop category strategy and plans for tail suppliers in accordance with overall commercial strategy, and take accountability for joint business plans
- Support category manager in strategic projects for certain category
- In conjunction with client and delivery manager ensure that procurement processes are efficient and effective
- Identify root causes, prepare preventive actions to increase effective tail spend management
- Oversee sourcing process to identify potential opportunities for savings
- Continually link and leverage opportunities for savings through optimization, standardization across business units, sub-categories and/or understanding supplier local footprint
- Deliver a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to client, within agreed SLAs and ensures these are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed with service delivery manager
Who will you be working with?
For our Client Logo in Krakow Delivery Center operating in energy manufacturing sector we are recruiting candidates who would like to be part of fantastic delivery team.
Who are we looking for?
- Fluent English (C1) and Swedish skills (B2/C1)
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a strategic sourcing or category management (automotive industry will be and asset)
- Pro-active thinking, attention to details, ability to work with deadlines, hands-on mentality, goal oriented
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiply tasks simultaneously
- People management skills (experience in team management will be an asset)
- Work experience in an international/multi sites environment
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Twoje dane osobowe są u nas bezpieczne. Ochrona danych osobowych jest jedynym z naszych najważniejszych priorytetów. Przetwarzamy je w sposób odpowiedzialny, ograniczamy gromadzenie i dostęp do nich, w szczególności w odniesieniu do osób, które uczestniczyły w obecnych lub będą uczestniczyć w przyszłych procesach rekrutacji. Przygotowaliśmy dla Ciebie informację o celach i zasadach przetwarzania przez Capgemini Polska Sp z o. o. danych osobowych oraz przysługujących Ci prawach. Komplet informacji znajdziesz pod niniejszym adresem strony internetowej.