sharing the costs of sports activities
- Pilotów 10, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
Delivering structural technical documentation (calculation, drawings, schematics, design description) on time and within budgeted hours
3D modelling of load bearing steel structures including connections, drafting of production drawings, assembly instructions, welding specifications, BOM etc.
Assigning tasks to project team members, receiving and checking results
Communication with customer’s project manager and other contact persons such as welding engineer
Participating in site inspections
Coordination with other disciplines in order to deliver multi-discipline design
We require that you hold a relevant bachelor or master’s degree in Civil engineering (preferred specialization in Building and Other Structures) combined with several years of experience from a similar position. We expect that you have a high knowledge and strong skills within mechanical engineering in general. As a person you should be open-minded, pro-active and driven by changes and new challenges. Furthermore, it is essential that you have knowledge and experience with several of the following:
• Experience in Tekla (detailing and analysis) or Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis + Advance Steel is a must
• Knowledge in AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Autocad Civil 3D
• FEA knowledge and practical approach
• Professional license in structural engineering in Poland
• Knowledge of national and / or foreign codes and standards
• Ability to identify and apply innovative solutions to solve problems
• Strong understanding of engineering fundamentals
• Communication and presentation skills, including the ability to discuss technical issues
• Strong work ethic and desire to work in a team environment
• Good command of English (written and spoken)
• Participation in business trips (up to 1 month) – optional, depending on Client’s needs
private medical care
no dress code
CREADIS Sp. z o.o.
Become part of a dynamic and growing company
CREADIS Sp. z o. o. was established in Poland as a natural expansion of the business headquartered in Denmark and we have great ambitions and expectations to our growth in Poland. In total we employee more than 500 dedicated engineers across 17 offices in Denmark, Germany, Spain, the US and Poland.
CREADIS applies advanced technology to develop new products, processes and production equipment. Creadis is an innovative and fast-growing engineering and consultancy business that delivers technology and business results to a variety of industries, in an expanding global footprint. We have a complete skillset to solve mechanical, electronics, software, project management, electrical and automation projects.