Senior Supplier Risk Analyst
- Green Office - budynek B, Czerwone Maki 82, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
- rekrutacja zdalna
The Supplier Risk Associate will interface with both internal stakeholders including Procurement, Quality, Environmental Health & Safety, Information Security, etc as well as externally with peers, industry experts, suppliers, and risk management SaaS providers.
50% - Supplier Risk & Performance Management processes, tools within the overall category management process, to ensure effective incident management practices are in place and supplier data is available for quick assessment of impact which can give competitive advantage for Motorola Solutions during disruptions. Monitor global Risk, safety, and supplier disruptions to support and sometimes lead, incident management.
30% - Ensure there is a capable supply base risk management solution in place and optimized that meets the emerging needs. Overall management of key data elements associated with suppliers to ensure the integrity of the solution.
20% - Drive the execution of key surveys to create visibility into our supply chain, transparency to Business continuity, compliance to key regulations, ect to aid in the overall evaluation of Supplier Risk.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- Prefer 2-3 years of business experience
- Prefer 1+ years of specific risk related work experience
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Proficiency in Procurement, category management, Supplier Management in either or both Manufacturing and Services environments and risk management
- Capable of implementing vision and program strategy
- Strong business analytical skills, Tableau & Smartsheet nice to have
- Project and/or program management
To reward your hard work you’ll get
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Flexible working hours
- Contract of employment
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
- Trainings and broad development opportunities
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding,
e-gaming league etc.
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate