- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Currently, we are looking experienced candidates for a position of Senior Supply Chain Analyst. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
Trading Partner Finance (TPF) is a high performing Global team, enabling the supply chain to get products to patients and consumers on-time through strong partnership with the business and strategic BPOs.
The activities of the Trading Partner entities principally cover the procurement, supply, import and export of bulk drug substance and finished materials product for intercompany and 3rd party cross border transactions in GSK. 95% of GSK’s trade passes through our teams and we are responsible for operating in compliance with global trade, legal & fiscal requirements.
GSK operates in a highly dynamic environment and our activities are fundamental to the implementation of strategic business change. On a daily basis we are required to react rapidly to emerging issues that requires agile and prompt resolution to keep the supply chain moving.
At the heart of the global supply chain within GSK we work closely with a wide number of departments supporting the delivery of medicine to our patients at the right place, on time and meeting a high quality standard.
- Supporting GSK Strategic projects (Changes, Integration & Divestment) for Trading Partner Finance (TPF) ensuring Standard P2P, O2C and data processes are implemented aligned with Trading Partner Quality and principles
- Process mapping and business process reengineering
- Managing process change from design, approval, documentation, implementation, training and handover to Operational teams
- During Early Life support for projects monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance by running reports
- Data analysis and data management in SAP with a focus on Back to Back invoicing for projects
- Observing the Change, Integration & Divestment framework for all assigned projects
- Providing technical and process support to extended team and CI&D GSK Operations analysts in India
- Identifying and delivering process improvements within CI&D core processes
- Keeping Project Lead informed on project status
- Strong experience in either Export (Logistics) or in Supply Chain Operational activities.
- Proven ability to manage projects, interpret complex information and provide informed analysis for complex data, draw meaningful conclusion, and make business recommendations
- Deep understanding of end to end processes and associated technology platforms (SAP)
- Ability to work in culturally diverse teams and reconcile cultural differences to successfully deliver services
- Strong functional knowledge of 02C, P2P & R2R process knowledge to set up in SAP
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a team environment
- Ability to communicate professionally and confidently up and across multiple business level
- BA Business Management or International Trade or Supply Chain
- Import / Export Knowledge (Invoicing, Credit Notes, data and Pricing)
- Highly computer literate with a working knowledge of key global IT systems (SAP)
- Technical understanding of workflow
What we offer:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency