private medical care
- Roździeńska 49, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Valid for a dayuntil: 08 May 2021
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
Technologies we use
About the project
Rockwell Automation’s Industrial Component Business is looking for a Senior System and Software Test Engineer to join team of engineers focused on developing & testing innovative products which support Rockwell Automation’s Connected Enterprise strategies. The preferred candidate will be experienced and interested in Industrial Automation aspects like industrial networks, PLCs programming and motor control. The candidate will collaborate with Firmware, Software, Electrical and Mechanical engineering peers to ensure the timely development of high-quality products.
Create and execute Use Case Validation and Software AOP Test Plans for Industrial Components products
Review AOP Design documentation and Product Requirements Documents. Influence testability and functionality of the product
Develop and maintain Test Automation for the projects (Protractor and NI LabView)
Provide regular feedback to Development and Product Management regarding product quality
Design and maintain System and SW Test Setups which includes PLCs, Communication gateways, virtual machines, Rockwell Software and end devices
Cooperate with 3rd Party (internal and/or external) on AOP Development
Maintain product documentation in ALM Tools (Jira, Jama and qTest)
Based on gain project experience, support Product Management in preparing Customer Documentation
• Bachelor’s degree in Automation, Electronics or similar
• 5 years of professional experience in Industrial Automation and/or Software Testing area
• Knowledge of PLCs and Industrial Automation
• Familiarity with industrial communication protocols such as EtherNet/IP, Modbus, Profinet or similar
• Knowledge of Software Development methodologies such as V-Model, Waterfall, Kanban, Scrum
• Good communication skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English fluently and with people at all levels
• Legal authorization to work in the European Union and ability to travel internationally (10%)
• Master of Science degree in Automation, Electronics or similar
• 5-7 years of professional experience in Industrial Automation and/or Software Testing area
• Experience with PLC System Configuration
• Knowledge of development tools such as Jira, GIT, SVN, VMWare, Test Management etc.
• Practical knowledge of Logix Architecture and Studio 5000
What we offer
Private health care
Allowance on MyBenefit platform
Christmas and holiday bonuses
International work environment
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized throughout the world for innovation and excellence. When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join a team of talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century. You join a diverse, inclusive, and global community with a passion for innovation. You join a place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And you join a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth and career opportunities. As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority, because when you succeed, we succeed.
This is how we work
This is how we work
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.