- Sucha 2, 50-088 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
The recruitment landscape is changing rapidly. To ensure we are equipped to capitalize on these changes, EY has built centralized Talent Acquisition capability to ensure we are able to execute against our strategic workforce plan(s) to secure and deliver the best talent in the right locations.
This team requires high level Talent Consultants to network and source across borders, at top senior ranks, to deliver high priority capability builds for the service lines and global functions in their identified areas of key strategic importance.
We are sourcing for the professionals of the future, not just meeting the transactional recruitment needs of today. As such, we require individuals that are able to partner strategically with the business in the relentless pursuit of delivering new and innovative executive sourcing strategies.
Your key responsibilities:As an (Executive) Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant you’ll be part of our global Recruitment Services team, with a particular focus on executive search and attracting talent for top roles in our company at Partner and Executive Director level in the EMEIA Region.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant you will have a chance to:
- Present your creativity in the approach to finding candidates, and utilize your experience in building relationships with senior individuals in competitor organizations.
- Work independently, or in some cases with other team members, to deliver the best in class candidate experience and promote the EY employer brand in the market.
- Maintain talent pools and keep candidates warm in the pipeline.
- Approach and short-list the best candidates.
- Work closely with internal clients throughout entire search process.
- Make full use of existing tools to generate candidate pipelines and keep up to date on new sourcing tools and technologies to improve the sourcing capabilities of the function
Skills and attributes for success:
- High level communication skills in English,
- Nice to have German or French or Dutch, both verbal and written
- Experience in identifying senior and executive talent available on the market
- Building strong business relationships with candidates
- Business acumen and experience in working in international environment
- Confidence in communicating with senior level candidates and senior stakeholders across the firm
- Attention to detail with all delivered research
What we look for:We’re interested in hiring a professional with excellent communication skills. If recruitment, sourcing are the areas of your interest, if you are eager to find the best candidates on the market, we have a great position for you. An ideal candidate would be able to team effectively with other colleagues in their goals to assist business growth.
What working at EY offers:
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Wroclaw or Warsaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
Make your mark.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment