Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator (recruitment support)
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. We are looking for a motivated professional who would like to join our Centre of Excellence in Łódź.
- Responsible for daily management and organization of the centralized TA Coordinator team:
- Acting as a linking pin on site for the Talent Acquisition Operations manager;
- Funnel operational, technincal issues to Talent Acquisition Operations Manager or Business Analyst;
- Monitoring the TA Operations dashboard and dividing workload over team members;
- Scheduling team availability and working hours and chairing weekly fresh starts;
- Act as the Go-to Person for team members in case of daily personal/practical issues.
- Full organization of job interviews between candidates and business members of Royal Philips.
- Scheduling business interviews directly in the Outlook of interviewers.
- Confirming the interview to candidates.
- Book and arrange all facilities like rooms on location and skype connections.
- Continuous elaboration with recruiters in planning the interviews as quickly as possible.
- Handle travel reimbursements for candidates travelling for interviews.
- Handle incoming questions from hiring managers, candidates and recruiters
- Administer TA credit card payments
- Inviting, mainly campus, candidates for an online assessment
- Deliver administrative support in organizing recruitment events on campus
- Handling of Purchase order number requests
- Creating Shopping cards that trigger our Procurement department to create a PO number for our suppliers.
- Proactively contact procurement in asking updates on PO number creation.
- Proactively inform our colleagues who requested a PO number to be created.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree
- Strong customer/stakeholder orientation and an excellent team player
- 1-2 years experience in team management
- Good cultural awareness and ability to work with individuals from different cultural backgrounds
- Self-motivated, innovative person with analytical, problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas.
- Organized, detail-oriented and have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good facilitating and a ‘can-do’ mentality
- Experience in recruitment support area is a plus
In return, we offer you:
We offer the unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class recruitment service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved.
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members.
- Benefit System cards.Discount for Philips’ products
- Convenient working conditions in the office in the city center
- Positive energy and professional support in everyday duties