Recruitment is your passion? Do you enjoy working with many stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment? Are you inquisitive, curious and self-driven? Would you like to contribute in building strong and innovative company by recruiting the best candidates? If the answer is the answer is Yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (Information Services)
Nr ref.: /100/03/2019/AŁ/37797
what we offer
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- employee pension plan
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
- free bike and car parking for all employees
as a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist you will:
- independently manage a full candidate life cycle from recruitment, initiating the job requisition, setting and executing the sourcing and assessment strategy, till hiring and onboarding new comers
- establish and maintain high relationships with hiring managers, proactively advice and, support during all process
- take care about the best candidate experience throughout the whole recruitment and hiring cycle
- coordinate the roll-out of the employer branding related activities, participate in HR/cross-functional company’s initiatives
- reporting and analysis. Maintain ATS system and files. Provide recommendations and improvements based on recruitment metrics.
what we expect
- a people person, genuinely passionate about Talent Acquisition and delivering the best quality recruitment service, with expertise in filling jobs in multiple disciplines for our Shared Service Center and Centers of Expertise located in Krakow. Solid expertise in IT/Information Services will be strongly valued.
- an individual with university degree and min. 4 years of relevant experience in an international company or/and recruitment agency
- a professional focused on providing excellent candidate and line manager experience
- a collaborator, who works effectively with people from different cultures and backgrounds at different level of seniority
- a person familiar with good understanding of employment market, and track record skills in various candidate sourcing and assessment techniques
- an action-oriented problem solver able to balance several tasks and priorities with resilience and positive attitude
- a proactive individual, with process improvement mindset of existing processes, and initiatives
- Familiarity with ATS (preferable Avature) would be a plus.
- Fluent English is required.