In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Your responsibilities would include:
- Implementing of recruitment policy and procedures, ensuring those recruited are of a high caliber
- Proactively sourcing and approaching candidates and maintaining professional relation with them during the recruitment process
- Operating within the internal recruitment policy, including all HEINEKEN vacancies being made available to the wider HEINEKEN network
- Considering new methods to attract potential candidates (internal referral schemes, newspapers, job boards etc.), ensuring high quality/calibre candidates at all times
- Supporting Hiring Manager by presenting possible alternatives and if necessary challenging the expectations towards candidates
- Assisting with any queries that candidates in the HEINEKEN may have, managing the recruitment process in a timely & accurate basis (e.g. sending job descriptions, arranging interviews, providing feedback, making/negotiating offers, etc.)
- Assisting with the development of the recruitment toolkit including interview templates, assessment centres, skill tests, manager guidelines/compliance, etc. and proactively act as a partner to the business on all Recruitment related matters
- Maintaining the recruitment database with accurate details on candidate, vacancy, etc.
- Developing and executing cost-effective and creative sourcing strategies that meet the immediate and future needs of the business, and produce diverse applicant pools
- Working cooperatively with all members of the team to develop and implement plans and activities
You are The Candidate if:
- 3+ years of experience Recruitment
- Sourcing experience will be considered an asset
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface credibly with external candidates and business leaders.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Operational delivery and execution
- Excellent time management and deadline driven approach
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Resilience to manage challenges to delivery of key initiatives.
- Data gathering and analysis skills – evaluate data and form meaningful conclusions
- Master Degree in HR or related field will be an asset
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process