Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Miejsce pracy: Łódź
Reporting to the EMEA Talent Acquisition Director, the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will support the business on EMEA Talent Acquisition life cycle activities, managing key vacancies and leading some Talent Acquisition projects. This role is based in our Shared Services in Lodz.
The role will be part of the wider HR team and will play a key role in pro-actively sourcing candidates for permanent and fixed term contract, graduates, internships and work placement positions across Europe, Middle East & Africa, whilst maintaining a superior talent acquisition service to internal clients and external candidates.
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders from HR, Line managers to Executive Assistants.
- Led briefing meetings to understand business requirements, agree sourcing strategy, advise on selection techniques and next steps to support KPI’s & SLA’s.
- Provide best practice recruitment/continuous improvement to recruitment approach.
- Share market information and key insights on functions and locations where required.
- Place internal/external adverts and undertake proactive candidate search.
- Receive CVs from prospective candidates and screen.
- Manage the candidate experience.
- Arrange interviews for short listed candidates, send invitations and collate prep/materials required
- Chair selection wash-up sessions and debrief with candidates / agency.
- Make verbal offer to external candidates.
- Research and identify external providers and consultants, manage the relationship and develop and negotiate proposals for resourcing/consultancy needs.
- Maintain and update the database/candidate management system.
- Analyse and interpret key metrics and KPIs and provide insight to stakeholders.
- Participate in projects across the Talent Acquisition disciplines as required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- HR or Business Degree, or equivalent, required
- Significant experience of direct resourcing & effective selling of the business
- Experience of working in a volume-based environment
- Advanced knowledge of recruiting techniques including social media
- Vendor management experience
- Analytical capability to analyse and interpret survey data including the ability to work with metrics, produce KPIs and provide insight to stakeholders
- Cultural agility to work with diverse teams and employee groups
- Ability to understanding of EMEA organisation structure and context
- Well organised, ability to priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects/skills at any one time
- Good working knowledge of HR &/or Recruitment Systems (e.g. Success Factors) and MS Office
- Fluent English and Polish are required
- Other European languages would be a distinct advantage like French, Russian, Italian.
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and $4.4 billion in annual sales in 2016, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 26 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 140 markets and territories. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers
With approximately 3,200 employees, the company has operations in 14 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves 100 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK (customize with local brand). McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
McCormick entered the Polish market in 2011 with the acquisition of the Kamis business in Stefanowo. The company currently employs more than 900 people in Poland, this role will be based at our European Shared Services in Lodz. McCormick set up it's EMEA Shared Service Centre in Lodz in 2014, currently employing 200 people.
Our growth starts with yours. For more than 125 years McCormick has developed a rich legacy based on our belief in the “Power of People”. We have created an unusually dedicated workforce by fostering a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.