- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
(Senior) Talent Acquisition Specialist /
(Senior) HR Recruiter (f/m/d)
As (Senior) Talent Acquisition Specialist (f/m/d) you are responsible for attracting and hiring best-in-class talent for Stryker.
Your key responsibilities
- You will define the best candidate attraction and sourcing strategies by utilizing your strength and passion of direct sourcing, leveraging your network for talent referrals to attract and hire potential top talent as well as to generate wide and diverse candidate pools.
- You will anticipate the needs of your business, and you will have such a deep understanding of the marketplace that you can come up with the best in class solutions.
- You will interview/screen candidates and deliver a compelling and consistent message to candidates that aligns with the Stryker brand and values to create a positive candidate experience.
- You enjoy looking for new and innovative ways in which we can improve and contributing in continuously assessing and improving the talent acquisition infrastructure and processes to adapt to new needs as the organization grows and changes.
- You are a partner to regional and HR business leaders in order to ensure transparent, standardized services that meet the needs of the business.
- You will manage end to end recruitment and be instrumental in executing the global talent acquisition strategy, projects and initiatives tailored to regional requirements.
What are we looking for?
- You gained 2+ years of experience in global recruitment ideally within a multinational corporate environment.
- You have a thorough understanding of recruitment processes and strategies and solid understanding of the employment marketplace and trends in recruiting strategies.
- You are an excellent networker and relationship builder. You adapt easily to work with a variety of people also virtually in various roles and levels of management in a fast-paced organization.
- You are communicating fluently in English, Polish and preferably German.
Please note that the contract is a fixed-term for approximately 12-14 months. Role can work 100% remotely / from home.
If you have any questions please don´t hesitate to contact Julia Bucher on 0049 151 61548393 . We are looking forward to your application in english including CV, cover letter and references!
Please notice that the title of this advertisement can differ from the internal position title.