private medical care
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
QIAGEN BUSINESS SERVICES
- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Krzyki, WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be a highly motivated individual who is responsible for supporting our recruitment efforts to identify, select and onboard the best talents for our open positions. This position executes responsibilities in the following areas: recruitment and sourcing, resume review/phone screens, interviews, tracking/organizing data, employee integration and general Talent Acquisition duties.
- As part of the global Talent Acquisition team, you will be managing the entire end-to-end recruitment process for selected positions of our Shared Services Center in Poland
- You will ensure a great candidate journey, starting at the job ad, managing and conducting the interviews and finally being in charge of contract negotiations with the candidate, always ensuring to present QIAGEN as the employer of choice for our future talents
- You will be using sourcing tools and techniques to identify and attract candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, social media searches and referrals
- You will organize and execute local employer branding activities such as job fairs, company presentations and different internal events
You have 3+ years of high volume full cycle recruitment in an international environment within a corporate organization
You successfully completed your degree in business administration, Human Resources or a related field.
You are eager to learn and motivated to make improvements in life possible
Communication is your key competence – you can motivate and inspire candidates as well as internal stakeholders in Polish and English (both written and spoken)
You love to work in a fast pacing environment, you can handle several projects and tasks at the same time without losing focus
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
- Possibility to develop in an international company
- Training and development programs
- Private medical care
- Group Life Insurance
- Multisport card
- Flexible benefits platform
- Language classes
- Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months
- Childcare subsidy
- Happy Monday :)
- Friendly atmosphere
- Casual dress code
- Attractive location (Sky Tower)
Please make sure to send an English version of your CV!
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or disability.
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
retirement pension plan
no dress code
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
employee referral program
QIAGEN BUSINESS SERVICES
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every da