- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
This role is part of the ongoing Talent Acquisition (TA) transformation. One of our key priorities is operational excellence which includes the creation of a globally consistent in-house sourcing model. We are therefore recruiting high calibre individuals to join our sourcing team. The sourcing team is responsible for the direct execution of candidate management, search and intelligence for our high-volume locations, the Citi Solutions Centres (CSCs) in Belfast, Dublin, Poland and Hungary.
Responsible for the delivery of talent sourcing and intelligence projects will support the acquisition of talent for specialist roles within the CSCs in EMEA.
- Take ownership for the delivery of passive candidate pipeline against assigned requisitions
- Build and maintain a network of passive candidates in priority disciplines and markets
- Oversee the provision of high-quality market intelligence (i.e. organizational structure, scope of positions in competing companies, compensation, benefits information, market trends)
- Conduct effective screening and engagement with prospective candidates in line with company standards and regulatory requirements
- Perform against a set of measures and continually improve outcomes – contributes to the quality, time and cost of talent acquisition for the Executive & Specialist segment
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
- Extensive experience in TA from within the specialist segment
- Direct delivery experience of sourcing either in-house, RPO or from within the recruitment agency industry
- Expert knowledge of specialist ‘resourcing’ market practices: able to consistently and proactively identify, locate and attract passive and active candidates at all levels by utilizing sourcing techniques
- Expert knowledge of sourcing via social media channels, Boolean or x-ray searching
- A strong working knowledge of candidate attraction channels
- Credibility with candidates and leaders: ability to lead conversations and influence outcomes
- Is a subject matter expert; has contacts for market intelligence, referrals and pipelining needs
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex sourcing and research assignments
- Experience of managing candidates through a recruitment process
- Proven ability to take ownership and accountability
- Knowledge of using Workday and Avature would be a benefit
- Experience gained in Financial Services or similar environment preferred
- Preferably educated to degree level but not essential if balanced with relevant experience
What we Offer:
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer:
- Award winning pension scheme
- Private medical care
- Benefit System
- Competitive maternity and paternity scheme
- Work in a friendly and diversified environment, appreciating differences in style and perspective and using them to add value to decisions leading to organizational success.
- Work in a challenging area, having real impact on processes and approach to recruitment strategy.
- Cooperation with a high quality, international, multicultural and global team.
- Management supporting balanced and agile work (flexible working hours, home office).
- A chance to make a difference with various affinity networks and charity initiatives.