Senior Tax Advisor
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o.
- al. Jana Pawła II 196, 31-982 Kraków-Nowa Huta, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Make history with us
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology.
How can you make an impact?
- Conducting and developing our tax compliance process during products and technology transformation
- Sharing your expertise, exchanging knowledge and information within tax, finance, and business teams
- Facing challenges and opportunities, finding, and implementing the best solutions together
- Exploration of business flows and its tax treatment, reviewing tax records and supporting tax audits
- Leading or participating in tax or cross-functional projects driven by business or legislative developments
- Building a network of PMI tax experts worldwide
*factual job title may differ from stated in this job posting
Who are we looking for?
- A passionate candidate about finding links and impacts, such as between taxes and business
- Someone who needs to know the purpose of actions
- A candidate who loves to tackle analytical puzzles, draw conclusions and give recommendations
- You - if you feel comfortable with questioning and challenging status quo and you are not afraid of speaking up while working in a team as well as independently
- An analyst with work experience in tax, accounting, or other finance area (ideally 4 years or more)
- University degree in tax, economics, finance, law or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Ability to handle MS Excel soundly
What we offer you?
- Prospects for growth in a tax team and take more senior roles in the future
- Possibility to extend the career in various PMI functions upon your interests
- Opportunities to cooperate with various teams, located in different countries
- Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further possibility to support your education and professional qualifications
- Competitive salary and other financial gratifications upon the performance
- Life insurance, private medical and dental care
- Subsidized meals (Sodexo card), Multisport & Cafeteria program
- Hybrid model of work and flexible working arrangements
- Employee pension plan
- Free bike and car parking place
We are proud of the fact that at our company everyone has a chance to be themselves and become who they want to be. Every employee is hired, developed and remunerated on the same basis. PMI is an employer that ensures equal employment opportunities for everyone.
What we believe in?
Each day we are shaping the smoke-free future. We are making history by innovating every process needed to make our vision. How is it possible?