- Iłżecka 24, 02-135 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets with worldwide sales in 2017of $76.5Bn.
Contract: Ful time
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Serve as primary Administrator for OTP, OWM and other ONESOURCE applications.
- Serve as primary support for EMEA and Asia Pac regions related to the usage of the OneSource tools
- Serve as backup support for US and LATAM regions related to the usage of the OneSource tool
- Perform installation, rollover and set up of each Tax Provision Cycle (both forecast and actual)
- Perform OneSource Workflow Manager rollover and maintenance
- Perform ONESOURCE Tax Provision testing and prepare associated SOX documentation
- Perform legal entity and user access maintenance for ONESOURCE Tax Provision
- Support CIA and PwC audit requests related to ONESOURCE Tax Provision processes
- Assist with global rollout and training of ONESOURCE Tax Tools as assigned
- Lead special projects to improve automation and efficiency of tax processes across the tax organization
- Serve as back up administrator for other tax software applications as assigned
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required with a preference in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of tax accounting experience in a U.S. multinational corporation is preferred.
- Fluent English is required
- Ability to understand basic accounting and tax concepts is preferred
- Ability to understand IT terminology is preferred.
- Experience with Administration of OneSource Tax Provision Administration and Workflow Manager is preferred.
- Experience with OneSource Dataflow Administration and knowledge of building data flow templates is preferred.
- Strong Analytical skills and attention to detail is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with our business partners is required.
- Good organization skills and ability to effectively prioritize and manage time is required.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of PC based programs: Excel (i.e. Pivot tables, VLOOKUP functions, INDEX and MATCH functions, formulas) Word, PowerPoint, is required.
- Excel Macro and VBA programming experience is preferred.
- Intermediate experience with data analysis and data preparation using Alteryx Developer is preferred
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SharePoint is preferred.
- Experience with Financial Reporting systems such as SAP, JDE, HFM, Cognos and relational databases are preferred.
- Experience with dashboard analytics such as Tableau or Power BI is preferred
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking and promote innovation and continuous learning within the group is required.
- Ability to foster an environment that promotes collaboration, teamwork, and development of people for optimal performance is required.
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- An opportunity to participate in employee engagement activities on a voluntary basis based on individual preference
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
Employee benefits are regulated by an internal policy that contains full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.