- Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
PerkinElmer Shared Services sp. z o.o.
Aleja Generała Tadeusza Bora-Komorowskiego 25
- US federal, state and US international tax compliance including preparation of tax returns (workpapers, forms, statements and disclosures), research into applicable tax return positions, and process improvements to increase efficiency and accuracy.
- Demonstrate proficiency in gathering and validating data from HFM & SAP and preparing complex Excel-based tax models with tax technical analysis and insight.
- Support components of the federal, state and US international income tax provision including preparation of account reconciliations and journal entries and support of routine provision processes
- Managing fixed assets (entering data, running reports, reconciling back to source documents related to fixed assets)
- Heavily involved in helping with the U.S. trial balance file, and putting together tax adjustments for tax returns and provision
- Running provision reports, preparing provision supporting workpapers, drafting journals entries & account reconciliations.
- Involved in year-end provision process
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or Tax, Master’s degree strongly preferred
- Good tax accounting knowledge.
- Strong MS office skills, with emphasis on Excel and Word a plus
- Fluent in English
- Eagerness to learn new things
- Exposure to U.S. taxation laws and regulations is a big plus
- Knowledge of international income tax concepts and related compliance issues.
- Working knowledge of accounting theory to ascertain potential tax ramifications of business transactions.
- Experience with HFM, SAP, OneSource (OTP/OIT), data visualization/data analytic software (Tableau, Spotfire, Alteryx), Sage Fixed Asset Software, a plus.
- Effectively communicates with and engages various levels of the organization verbally and in writing; produces clear, understandable documentation.
- Continually seeks ways to improve individual/team efficiency.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and take ownership of projects, performing job requirements with strong attention to detail.
What we offer:
- Full training to build up your U.S. tax knowledge
- Attractive compensation and performance bonus
- Recognition & referral awards
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Language classes
- Business, technical and soft skills trainings
- Private medical care (incl. basic dental care)
- Life & accident insurance
- Sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- Modern office facility
- Relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- Casual dress policy
- Fresh fruit served every morning
- Bike ride subsidy
- Home office
- …and up to 30 days of vacation!
By clicking "Send" you are agreeing to the processing of personal data for purposes of recruitment processes in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data ( ie Journal Laws of 2002, no .101 ,Laws . 926, as amended.). Data is provided voluntarily, at any time you are entitled to access, correct or delete. Request to remove information means giving up part of the recruitment process. If you do not express such consent, please, do not click this button.