- Kolorowa 2, 60-198 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Część etatu
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
In accordance with the development of John Deere Polska Business Service Center office in Poznan we are currently seeking candidates for the position of:
What You’ll Do
The general task of Senior Tax Analyst is to provide service for units of John Deere and maintaining good relations with business partners.
In addition, you will:
- Organize and supervise VAT compliance work in an international area with VAT registrations in different EU countries
- Analyze information required for the preparation of tax returns and prepare reports and documents by the appropriate deadlines.
- Coordinate and prepare tax return work.
- Coordinate and assists in reviewing business processes relevant for VAT compliance.
- Coordinate and conduct tax compliance trainings for other departments
- Develop processes to improve tax compliance
- Support international projects in regard to VAT
What it takes
We need an excellent communicator in English, who thrives on solving problems and working in an international team environment.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or similar
- 3-5 years of advanced work experience in the tax area
- Good knowledge of tax laws, i.e. VAT laws.
- Ability to work with SAP R/3
- Ability to perform legal research using tax laws, internet plus various tax databases
- Experience in business use of MS Excel
- Solution-oriented way of working
- Analytical skills and affinity to numbers
We offer You:
- Stable employment with great international atmosphere and ethical corporate culture
- Attractive benefit package
- Development possibilities in growing and international organization
- German language course in the office
- Flexible working hours
For more information on Privacy & Data processing in John Deere please
visit the JD website: Privacy and Data