- Taśmowa 10, 02-677 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Our headquarters are located in Denmark and our offices – in more than 90 other countries.
DSV consists of following divisions:
DSV ISS | DSV Road | DSV Air & Sea |
DSV International Shared Services (DSV ISS) in Warsaw is in a phase of dynamic development. We employ more than 1000 fantastic people and this number is constantly increasing.
We provide global IT services within areas like:
Senior Team Lead – Application DevelopmentNumer ref.: ISS/IT/myDSVTL/012021
- Line management of and development team of around 14 people (Specialists, Fullstack Developers, Agile Coach, SCRUM Master), responsible for myDSV – bookings and shipments application for our clients.
- Managing full lifecycle of subordinates (recruiting, training and onboarding, coaching, providing feedback, having evaluation process, disciplining, supporting etc.)
- Planning and control of the tasks within the team
- Responsibility for assigned tasks and follow-up in line with the SLA and KPI’s.
- Ensuring team commitment and be the link between management in Denmark and the Polish team.
- Collaboration with DevOps team and responsible manager. Enabling the DevOps team to focus on continues improvements in the applications infrastructure.
- Handling escalations and ensuring timely and efficient resolution of issues.
- Ensuring proactive communication to line-of-business on incidents, requests and changes.
- Continuous reporting on trends for budgeting and decision-making.
- Participating in ad-hoc projects allocated by the Management and completing them within agreed timeframes.
Join us if you:
- have bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent experience from a similar Team Lead position,
- have very good practical knowledge in business applications development and support,
- have strong IT role awareness and technical documentation needs in global organization.
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- are proactive and have team-oriented attitude,
- have strong organizational and planning skills,
- have ability to work under pressure and multitasking,
- have fluency in oral and written English.
- Employment contract
- Private medical care
- Sport card
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Work-life Harmony
- Modern eco-office
- Modern & ergonomic eco-office
- Scandinavian work culturemploy
- Internal training catalogue and
- Culture of feedback
- Internal transition program
- Holiday gifts
- Sport groups
- Bike parking
- Electric vehicle charging stations
1. Please be informed that the data controller of personal data included in the recruitment documents sent by you is DSV International Shared Services sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Ożarów Mazowiecki 05-850, Ożarowska 40/42 st., Duchnice (hereinafter: “DSV ISS”).
2. The aforesaid personal data will be processed for the purpose:
a) Recruitment process based on the employer’s right under Article 22¹ of the Labor Code. The basis for the processing of the above-mentioned personal data is the legal obligation (legal basis: point c) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation GDPR in connection with the provisions of the Labor Code),
b) Recruitment process based on the consent to processing of personal data i.e. personal data other than those indicated in the point above, provided in the resume form, cover letter and other documents. The basis of the processing is the abovementioned consent (legal basis: point a) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation GDPR),
c) Legitimate interests pursued by the controller DSV ISS in the scope of data obtained from you during the recruitment process in connection with the verification of your skills and abilities needed to work at the position specified in the announcement. The basis for the processing of these data is a legitimate interest (legal basis: point f) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation GDPR),
d) Legitimate interests pursued by the controller DSV ISS) to prove the facts, establish the performance of duties (legal basis: point f) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation GDPR),
e) Future recruitment processes based on the consent to processing of personal data provided in the resume form, cover letter and other documents (legal basis: point a) of Article 6(1) of the Regulation GDPR).
3. As part of recruitment, personal data may be provided by DSV ISS to other recipients, i.e. companies from the DSV capital group, subcontractors, service providers and cooperating entities.
4. Your data may be transferred to third countries and international organizations, provided that entities established in these countries have implemented adequate safeguards for processed personal data.
5. The personal data:
• to the extent indicated in point a), b) and c) your data will be stored for the time necessary to carry out this recruitment, not longer than 6 months from the day of termination the recruitment process;
• to the extent indicated in point d) your data will be kept during the period of limitation of claims resulting from legal provisions, as well as for the period in which the regulations require us to store data;
• to the extent indicated in point e) your personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the date of consent.
6. You have the right to request from DSV ISS access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. You have also the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (address: Stawki 2, Warsaw).
8. Providing personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Labor Code is a condition for taking part in a recruitment process. In the remaining scope, providing personal data is voluntary.
9. Your personal data are not be a subject of automated decision-making including profiling.
10. If you would like to know more about processing your personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer Piotr Janiszewski at the e-mail address: [email protected] or by letter sent to the address of the DSV ISS.