- Czerwone Maki 85, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (e.g. MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities, 12 sport sections, and many more)
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications
- EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
You will be responsible for managing Credit Activities for Shell Operating Units under finance operations scope for Aviation, with primary accountabilities such as:
- The management of customer assessment, establishment of appropriate risk ratings and credit limits through financial and supply chain analysis, along with a recommendation of credit terms,
- Execution of the appropriate risk mitigating actions identified, such as the negotiation and management of security necessary to support higher risk exposures, and recommendations on accounts receivable bad debt provisions,
- The analysis of the overall credit exposure and re-assessment of credit worthiness of customers based on re-evaluation triggers and timelines,
- Ensuring business continuity by proactively and reactively managing review and action of blocked orders, and consequently dealing with risk implications associated with exposures beyond current approved credit limits.
- Ensuring that cash application and allocation is completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Efficient and effective management of the accounts receivable by managing collection activities, Minimizing overdue debts and negotiate and approve refinancing of Overdue Debts.
- Management & Leading 12+ analysts including Senior Credit Analysts
Ideally you will have:
- Degree/qualifications in Accounting/Business
- Work experience in various financial/accounting positions and managerial experience
- Understanding of Credit Management process
- Excellent English communications skills min. C1
- Good knowledge of controls framework
- Ability to work under high pressure an in a rapidly changing environment.
- Adaptability to changing conditions and excellent understanding of risk, which may affect Shell.
- Ability to Motivate, Coach & Develop employees
- Excellent Leadership skills
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.