- Półwiejska 12, 61-888 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in [email protected], so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy, or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
Senior Team Manager
- Manages daily correction of deviations in terms of schedule change, unplanned absence and ensures appropriate work assignment to reach performance
- Engage team managers to ensure optimum accuracy is achieved in all required outputs in terms and conditions of time and quality agreed with the client
- Implements account operational frames, capacity planning and operating hours as agreed with Project Manager
- Train/ mentor and/or coach direct reports, ensures knowledge assimilation, lean integration and performance support
- Observes process patterns and drives process improvement engaging stakeholders where needed (i.e. with QA team, reporting team etc.)
- Controls, monitors the processes and performs verifications in different phases of the process of aligning the quality / performance of the activity of the coordinated personnel
- Informs the team daily about the results obtained (compared to SLAs) and motivates it to achieve and exceed them
- Prepares team’s performance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and evaluates success in reaching project SLAs. Ensures timely completion of routine data gathering and reporting as requested by Project Manager
- Regularly monitors the progress achieved towards the proposed objectives
- Minimum 6 months experience in a BPO coordination role or at least 3 years’ experience in a coordination role if in different industry
- C1 level of English
- University studies, graduated or in the process of graduation
- Availability to work 24/7 shifts
- Analytical and solution focused
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written adapted to the needs of the interlocutor
- Orientation towards satisfying the clients' requirements
- Kind attitude in the relationship with the clients and efficiency in solving the problem
- Adaptability to changing work tasks, to crisis situations
- Multicultural and multilingual environment
- High-end office located in the heart of the city
- Multiple benefits: private medical healthcare, meal tickets, sports card
- Working on an international project
- Working with social media and new internet technologies
- Many opportunities to grow professionally
If you are interested, please send English version of your CV via Apply button below.