- Kolorowa 6, 60-198 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznań Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
These responsibilities include the following:
- Working in a Product-focused team to:
- Support the Product Owner to deliver value continuously, while fostering and maintaining close links with our customers, related Solution groups within the Veeva Product Suite and Salesforce platforms, and with Data and Analytics teams
- Deliver technology solutions from product roadmaps, adopting Agile and DevOps principles, in collaboration with GSK’s Strategic Partners and Software Vendors
- Proactive development and delivery of continuous improvement/simplification of Product portfolio to enhance user productivity, increase system reliability and reduce the total cost of ownership
- Collaboration with service partners in identification and delivery of service improvements
- Experimentation and innovation to drive relentless improvement e.g. to UX/DQ/DI and reducing technical debt/risk
- Maintenance of relevant technical documentation to ensure it can support the lifecycle plan for audits/reviews
- End-to-end management of the Veeva Vault product
Below is a list of experience that would help you being successful in the role. Any combination of these greatly increases your chances in the recruitment process:
- Software development, architecture design (e.g. Service Oriented Architecture) & technology platforms/frameworks
- Agile, DevOps & Automation (of testing, build, deployment, CI/CD, etc.)
- Data science (e.g. AI/ML), data analytics & data quality/integrity
- Testing strategies & frameworks
- Lifecycle/service management, business continuity
- Strong English skills
- Ability to work independently or virtually in a globally dispersed team
- Collaborative team player who takes risks, makes mistakes, and learns from both
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient Focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.