- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
We are looking for a Senior Tech Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition function with a focus on sourcing & engaging the best talent from around the world to join us.
Does the idea of joining a high-growth tech company operating across the areas of Software Engineering, Big Data, and Sports spark your interest? If so, then we want to hear from you!
Sportradar is currently entering an era of exciting business growth and, as such, our Talent Acquisition team is looking to hire a results driven Tech Sourcing Lead who will play a strategic role in defining and building our global Sourcing function. Our Talent Acquisition team is a fun, global and diverse multilingual group of recruiters who are passionate about attracting and hiring the right people for a fast-growing global business. Our source code is Talent, is yours?
- Build deep partnerships with hiring managers and teams across our different locations to understand business needs, technical requirements and team dynamics while providing high quality consultation on sourcing strategies and challenges
- Find, engage and activate passive candidate pipelines through modern sourcing techniques away from Job Boards, ATS's and recruiting agencies.
- Define and asses the tools that our Sourcing function will require and be responsible for implementation of these.
- Track and use funnel data to ensure we have a healthy pipeline of candidates and help identify areas for operational improvement
- Deliver projects related to Employer Branding, Candidate Experience and Sourcing best practices
- You must have strong domain level knowledge across any of the following technical areas: Software, DevOps, Cloud Engineering, Machine Learning / Computer Vision etc
- Demonstrable record of success working in a similar capacity internally for a high growth Tech org
- Experience managing a team of Technical Sourcers in-house is not essential, this route may be of interest to you moving forward
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent ability to organise and prioritise tasks, and most importantly positive attitude and high energy!
- Culturally sensitive and aware - we're proudly multinational and our strength comes from the ability to leverage this diversity
- Experience building and maintaining internal stakeholder relationships and consulting senior management
- Collaborate with colleagues across the globe
- Work in a challenging yet rewarding environment
- Prospect of working and developing within an inspiring, fast growing organisation
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with great people
MORE ABOUT SPORTRADAR
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients' business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!