- Wólczańska, 90-001 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ważna jeszcze 2 dnido: 8 lip 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Responsibility for the product-specific service concept through the Product- and Service life cycle in cooperation with the departments, vendors and operational service units in the Countries.
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
- The Product Service Manager is responsible for product oriented service lifecycle management for Hardware/Software/Infrastructure products.
- Is very relevant member of Core-team meetings and thereby
- Acts as Interface between Product Owner/Vendor and PRS to enable FJ Service Organizations (Service Delivery, Service Partner Mgmt, 2nd/3rd Level, Training-Center, …) on implementation of competitive service products.
- Plans and develops service products within the framework of the service portfolio
- Plans and defines with the corresponding PRS product portfolio management the service strategy and service products, including service products cost structure and life cycle management
- Is responsible for the provision of product data for offering, service delivery and end of life management,
- Coordinates provision of service descriptions and sales collaterals -
- Defines Service product requirements and order management processes and value flows
- Supports marketing and sales activities within own specific service knowledge
- Interface to Fujitsu Regions and FJ countries (FGCs)
- Interface to Vendors on Service related topics (e.g. agreeing, implementing, maintaining of reinsurance requirements which might also require consolidation of customer data)
- Implement efficient Service Concept
- Providing / maintain service documentation and service parameters (e.g. costs) for standing in responsible products
- Serviceability Checks
- Define and ensure Spare Parts on product launch
- Built up and maintain Service relevant Master data
- Coordination of delivery implementation
- Ensure that any possible Reinsurance requirements are met
- Track Quality Data in field
- Responsible for Field Change Order
- Specialist university degree or equivalent education
- Several years relevant professional experience in IT industry
- Good Know-How of Fujitsu Products
- Good Language Knowledge German / English
- Good Knowledge in Database management very benefitial
- Project Management Skills e.g. PRINCE
- Service Skills e.g. ITIL
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.