- aleja Grunwaldzka 472, 80-309 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
PwC Advisory Financial Crime Unit (FCU) team provides services related to the international financial sector legislation, primarily for Financial Institutions from Western Europe and the United States. PwC Advisory Financial Crime Unit’s objective is to provide robust client due diligence checks related to various Anti Money Laundering (AML) procedures, such as Know Your Customer (KYC), Transaction Monitoring and FATCA.
Currently we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of:
The Financial Services industry is operating in a challenging environment due to global economic pressure, increasing regulatory demands and capital requirements as well as significant operational and technology changes.
Our Financial Crime Technology team in Poland delivers innovative products and consulting services to global PwC clients, addressing key challenges in the Anti Financial Crime area (Anti Money Laundering, Combating Terrorism Financing, Fraud Risk Management, FATCA and Financial Sanctions implementation etc.).
About the role
As a Senior Manager, you will work as part of a growing financial crime technology consulting team to help clients handle critical technology projects and programmes, from keeping pace with regulation to tackling transformation. You will be experienced and knowledgeable about the points where financial regulations and technology meet and be well acquainted with the RegTech and FinTech space.
The job responsibilities align well to that of an experienced technology consultant/product owner, who can balance working with senior stakeholders, agile development teams and testers, risk and quality specialists and vendors to understand and organise the prioritisation of work in a way that aligns with organisational timelines.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing technology consulting projects (proposing technology solutions, gathering business and technical requirements, supervising implementation)
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure project deliverables meet our customer’s expectations and adhere to technology and security standards as well as the appropriate regional regulatory and compliance requirements
- Ensuring that project execution aligns with the firm’s operational goals and strategic objectives
- Creating and executing project work plans and revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Leading by example and building a strong team culture around project delivery
- Promoting a culture of innovation and excellence in a fast-paced, lean environment
- Building trust with delivery teams, senior technical and business stakeholders through open and honest conversation
- Initiating open and honest coaching conversations at all levels
- Taking action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all
- Anticipating stakeholder needs, and developing and discussing potential solutions
- Advising stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area
- Establishing the root causes of issues and tackling them, rather than just the symptoms
- Moving easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail
- Navigating the complexities of global teams and engagements
- Working closely with business development to evaluate potential projects and support the development of proposals
- Upholding the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
- 6+ years of technology-related experience in the financial services industry
- 3 years’ experience in financial crime, gained either through a consultancy, a financial services firm or a software vendor
- Confident with working in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to work through all phases of the technology life cycle, such as requirements definition, architecture design, conversion and testing
- Effective leadership skills
- Experience of interacting with senior stakeholders and communicate with impact (both verbally and written)
- Significant experience with rolling out international technology solutions (Western Europe)
- Demonstrated ability to work through all phases of the technology life cycle, such as requirements definition, architecture design, conversion and testing
- Commercial Acumen, with respect to negotiations
- Understanding of Project Governance and Risk Management
- Demonstrable success as a senior leader and of managing and developing large, high performing teams
- Track-record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationship, especially MD-level executives as well as to technical subject matter experts
- Fluency in English is essential (both verbally and written)
- Strong influencing, team working and coaching skills
- High level of drive, commitment to achieving solutions and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to develop and nurture strong relationships at all levels.
- Excellent time management and personal organisational skills.
- Ability to see tasks through to the end and meet tight deadlines, taking responsibility for their completion and maintaining quality throughout.
- Ambitious and driven by success
- Passionate about client service
- Experience in working in an international matrixed organisation
- A technical degree or technical qualification
- Prior experience as a software developer and/or development team lead for transactional or analytical applications in Financial Services
- Specific AML/KYC domain knowledge
- Strong commercial skill set with product commercialisation
- Proactive approach to problem-solving and delivering client solutions
- Strong desire to build / develop a career in advising clients with improvements and industry insight in the Financial Crime area
- Ambitious and driven by success
- Passionate about client service
- A genuine interest and commitment to understanding and developing leading edge financial crime prevention solutions
- Fluency in German an advantage but not essential
- We offer an attractive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance
- Opportunity to use your technology and business skills to address and make a significant impact on global financial crime challenges
- Exciting work in a group of professionals with many years of experience in international corporations
- Work in an international team providing services to leading global financial institutions
- Become a key member of our growing financial crime technology leadership team
- Contact with the latest technologies and trends in the IT market
- Attractive employee benefits package
- Great atmosphere and comfortable working environment