sharing the costs of sports activities
Senior Technology Specialist Engineer HANA
- Opolska 100, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 24 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
About the project
The analytics enablement product, of which the engineer will be part of, is in the Insights Enablement Portfolio (IE) and covers the platforms and solutions for delivery of insights and management of data. The engineer will be part of the Analytics Enablement Platform product team (AEP) which consist of internal team members and partners across multiple regions and locations. The engineer will be delivering the technology build stories and features on the platform for our OpCos and global function.
Within HEINEKEN our Analytical Solutions are created on a common Analytics Platform. We have a multi cloud strategy and the common platform is based on SAP and Microsoft Azure cloud technology ranging from SAP HANA, SAP BW, SAP Analytics cloud, Azure data lake, data bricks, SQL/Synapse, SSIS and related components to build complete analytics solutions.
• Being a core member of the agile devops team for the analytics enablement team. Working closely with the team and partner in the delivery and build of data and analytics solutions on the common technology platform.
• Understanding business requirements, assessing the complexity of these and translate into buildable stories and features on the backlog of the product. Including estimation of effort and maintaining design documentation to meet the definition of done and acceptance criteria.
• Ensuring the solution that is build is properly designed and implemented adhering to functional requirements and HEINEKEN standards and best practices (i.e. Quality, Architecture, Compliance & Security).
• Delivering working product increments with the allocated timescale and quality standards that minimize rework and aspire a zero defect culture.
• Collaborating with product Architects on the solution design to ensure it conforms to overall architectural vision and technical roadmap.
• Conducting continuous improvement analysis on existing application architectures and identifies architectural optimizations.
• Verifying the implementation—ensure the delivered system is consistent with the agreed architecture, and meet the requirements.
You have 5-7 years’ experience required in a similar role / a complex international environment / FMCG industry.
You have proven experience in development and expert knowledge of HANA (Native) processes.
You have proven experience in development and expert knowledge of SAP BW processes.
You have proven experience in development and expert knowledge of SAP ETL processes (SLT, SDI, BODS).
You have proven experience in development and expert knowledge of ETL and transformation technology outside of SAP (e.g. Azure data factory, Power platform data flows or integration for other non-SAP tools).
What we offer
Private Medical Healthcare
Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
ACCA Approved Employer
Work from home flexibility (also after COVID)
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
corporate sports team
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
employee referral program
flexible work from home scheme after pandemic/lockdown
open bar on Fridays;)
At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation Management, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!