Senior Test Automation Developer for R&D
OMADA POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄAbout the company
- Offer expired 4 days ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
Technologies we use
Microsoft Test Manager
About the project
Are you a highly skilled Test Automation Developer and you want to grow your career in a R&D environment within an international company with offices in Europe and US? Join Omada’s R&D department where you get to contribute significantly to extension and further improvement of test automation framework for our award-winning IT security product within the Identity and Access Management area.
We are looking for a skilled Test Automation Developer to join our scrum team where you get to develop tests scenarios and test scripts for new features of our IT security product.
Our office in Warsaw and Bydgoszcz, is providing attractive working conditions for our employees and we are ready for the many new colleagues that we will be hiring in the coming months. You will be working closely together with our developers in Denmark via fully integrated scrum teams and get a high amount of responsibility in the further development of our product.
Get challenged in your role as Test Automation Developer.
You will extend and improve the existing UI and integration test framework and introduce new ones if necessary.
You will analyze documentation, cooperate with scrum team to understand business requirements and create testable stories and requirements.
You will create test scenarios and test cases with a focus on automation.
You will estimate time required for performing test activities.
You will record defects using bug tracking software, investigate and analyze each problem, track status of defect and verify its resolution during the testing life cycle.
You will execute on automated tests, investigate, and analyze results.
You will perform peer code reviews and do peer programming sessions.
You will actively participate in all SCRUM ceremonies, e.g., the sprint planning session where plans are made with the entire team and the PO, and the end of sprint demonstrations, where the latest innovations are shared with the larger team.
You will be responsible for the quality, working closely together with scrum team members securing a high quality when we release new features.
• You have at least 5 years’ experience with test automation.
• You have a good eye for details, and you are ambitious and passionate about test and technologies.
• You can collaborate with developers to understand how the development changes affect ongoing automation efforts.
• You have higher IT education such as graduate or master.
On the technology stack, we expect that you have experience with the following:
• C# and .NET.
• Experience with Selenium WebDriver or similar UI action simulation tools.
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
• Hands on experience with Test automation and implementation of testing tools.
• Experience with Microsoft Test Manager, Azure DevOps.
• Advanced experience with test runners like NUnit, xUnit, MSTest or similar.
As a person:
• You like to work both as a team member and individually, but you are a team player at heart that is used to work with challenges every day and think out-of-the-box.
• You are an independent, responsible, and flexible person with good interpersonal skills, and you are just like the rest of us ambitious and passionate about technology.
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
- automated test programmer
This is how we work on a project
code quality measures
technical debt management
Development opportunities we offer
conferences in Poland
industry-specific e-learning platforms
space for experimenting
substantive support from technological leaders
technical knowledge exchange within the company
time for development of your ideas
What we offer
Omada is an incredible place to work and develop your career and technical skills. We have a strong focus on our people and our core values including:
• Being Ambitious,
• Always Delivering Value
• Constant Care.
These values are also reflected in the relationship with our employees and the way we live every day. We want our employees to be able to have a great career at Omada and offer a modern flexible working environment including great benefits and rewards that you would expect from a market leading global software company.
Some of the Benefits we offer:
• 5 additional vacation days
• Co-financed parking space
• Training budget
• Access to e-learning platforms like Pluralsight and LinkedIn Learning
• Extended health care package
• Sports Card
• Bike room with showers
OMADA POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ
Omada is a fast-growing global cybersecurity software company with locations across the world and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. We are a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader in Identity Governance and Administration with one of the most advanced SaaS platforms in the industry. Our vision is to “secure the world’s identities.” Omada’s growth is backed by some of the best private equity funds in the world who are investing in technology and looking to expand Omada’s overall R&D organization.
If this sounds interesting to you, please do not hesitate to contact us and start the next stage of your journey with Omada.