Senior Test Automation Engineer
CGI Information Systems and Management Consultants (Polska) Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Wadowicka 6, 30-415 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
CGI Information Systems and Management Consultants (Polska) Sp. z o.o.
We are looking for experienced Test Automation Engineer with strong engineering skills to join a team to build innovative, cloud-enabled solutions for our Client large global financial institution.
In this position role you'll design and develop automated test for next generation banking payments platform using modern technologies and tools as part of large transformation program.
This is an exciting and meaningful opportunity both from technical and career opportunities perspective..
Your future responsibilities:
- Definition and review of user stories, requirements, and design documents with objective to build automated test cases leveraging client in house tooling
- Writing thorough, robust functional stress, and performance test cases
- Executing automated tests, including on high performance computer systems
- Using testing and bug tracking software such as JIRA
- Record test results and report and verify software bug fixes to accept automation criteria.
- Involve in product design to guarantee adherence of test coverage for meeting end user requirements.
- Analyze and verify best automated test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation and system testing.
- 5+ years of experience in test automation
- Solid software engineering fundamentals and QA mindset
- Strong object oriented programming experience, ideally in Java
- Practical knowledge of application testing best practices in agile team
- Knowledge of automated testing tools like Cucumber,
- Working in product and delivery Agile / scrum teams in QA role
- Basic skills with Linux command line
- Good hands on experience in Git
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Fluent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Master of engineering with a focus on Information Technology/Communications, or equivalent
- Professional certifications (e.g. ISTQB, Java)
- Contract of employment
- Private healthcare / Medicover Maxima
- Share Purchase Plan (SPP) co-financed by CGI
- Multisport Plus card and the Oxygen program
- Profit Participation Plan
- Referral bonuses, starting from 6k PLN
- Brown Bags, hackathons and knowledge sharing events
- Occasional gifts and celebration of anniversaries
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.