Senior Test Automation Engineer with Java
A leading client – in IT services is looking for Senior Test Automation Engineer with Java to join their team in Katowice.
Job Description -
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS:
- Middle Tier: JBoss EAS, Maven 3, Java 1.8, Spring (Boot, Actuator, MVC, Data, Security), Swagger.
- Data Tier: Oracle.
- Testing: Junit, JMockit.
- IDE: IntelliJ/WebStorm.
- Create and maintain automated tests for back-end application in Java.
- Work in a team of automation test engineers, be responsible for test automation of multiple application components.
- Create test scenarios for further automation.
- Work closely with development team and product owner on daily basis.
- Understand the business logic and the technical side of the application under test.
- Analyze test automation results and identify defects.
- 3+ years of experience in test automation in Java.
- Java core knowledge.
- Web services testing and test automation experience (Rest-assured would be a plus).
- Junit (or TestNG) experience.
- Automation frameworks experience (SerenityBDD is a plus).
- Test and test automation theory knowledge.
- Scrum experience.
- Good English communication skills (speaking, writing and reading).
NICE TO HAVE :
- BDD experience (JBehave, Cucumber).
- Rest-assured experience.
- Jenkins experience.
- Experience in testing application based on microservices architecture.
- Experience in working within telecommunication projects.
In return for your commitment our client will offer you a competitive salary and a benefits package that includes:
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.).
- Language classes (English and Polish).
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification.
- Career development center.
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment.
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects.
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Katowice.
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.).
- Fruits on a weekly basis.
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program.
Since 1991, Collabera has been a leading provider of IT staffing solutions and services. We are known for providing the best staffing experience and taking great care of our clients and employees.
To know more about Collabera, I would encourage you to visit us on www.collabera.pl