- Pastelowa 2, 60-198 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Currently, we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of Senior Treasury Accountant. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
- Prepare and post all required month end journals for GSK’s key Treasury companies.
- Work with Treasury to resolve exceptions.
- Prepare, review and comment on all control files to support trial balance.
- Perform full reconciliations on balance sheet accounts providing commentary and movement analysis.
- Produce year-end statutory accounts in accordance with reporting deadlines.
- Ensure an effective control environment is maintained with controls carried out within deadlines.
- Operate as a subject matter expert to provide support, assistance and guidance to the business as needed.
- Continually reviewing processes and systems to identify improvements and opportunities, simplifying and automating where appropriate.
- Support with financial reporting obligations relating to the Treasury finance entities at key reporting periods and ad-hoc projects.
What skills and expertise you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or accounting qualifications (ACCA, CIMA)
- Background in accounting for a minimum of 3 years
- Experience of working in a global corporate environment
- Fluent English (C1)
- Advanced Excel
- Time management skills, ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Experience in Treasury Accounting
- Strong expertise in IFRS 9 and IAS 32
- SAP knowledge
How you will be rewarded:
- Joining a high performing team of finance professionals, who support business in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Opportunity for professional development in Finance
- Competitive salary, bonus plan and healthcare benefits
- Career in leading global healthcare company with modern employer mindset, corporate culture and values
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Relocation package (relocation allowance and home search assistance)
Poznan Business Garden