- Piękna 49, 05-075 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ważna jeszcze miesiącdo: 5 maj 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Create high-gloss polished, visually appealing, user-friendly, consistent and distinct user interface art assets like menus, buttons, icons, animations, etc.;
- Make sure User Interface high-quality art assets are crafted;
- Make sure the assets align with and push the art direction of a new game;
- Produce player-focused, user-friendly wireframes, user flows and supporting documentation for a new game;
- Cooperate closely with programmers and artists to implement user interfaces into a new game engine;
- Be a player’s advocate, formulate, organize and run usability testing and player meets in order to constantly improve UX solutionsct.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone creative and passionate about games;
- Someone who has shipped games or apps from a draft idea to the final product;
- Someone with a solid experience in UX design and UI art developing on a range of platforms;
- Someone with deep knowledge of User Centric Design methodologies;
- Someone with the ability to create high-gloss polished, visually appealing, user-friendly, consistent and distinct user interface art assets like menus, buttons, icons, animations, etc.;
- Someone with an interest in form and typography;
- Someone with an exceptional working knowledge of Adobe CS package;
- Someone who has excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of and an interest in usability and freemium best-practices;
- Experience of working in an agile project environment;
- Deep experience in UX best practices and how they apply to UI.
We’re offering a full range of the gaming industry perks and throwing in some more. Our new-established studio will give you:
- Freedom of making partnership decisions;
- Direct influence on the final product and business direction;
- Safe environment to develop yourself and your skills;
- Company stock;
- Assistance in relocation;
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills;
- Friendly working atmosphere;
- Flexible working hours;
- Company trips and gatherings;
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
- Free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office;
- Amazing office space in the center of Warsaw.
The administrator of the personal data of our customers, shareholders, contractors and their employees, and other persons who contact us is Ten Square Games SA, with its registered office in Wrocław, read more: https://tensquaregames.com/wp-content/uploads/ADO_extended_en.pdf
Your personal data is processed for recruitment purposes for the position described in the job offer for the duration of the recruitment process and if you've given your consent to take part in the future recruitment processes - for 12 months.