Senior User Experience Designer
EY Global Delivery Services
- Sucha 2, 50-086 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
- rekrutacja zdalna
The Senior UX Designer will be a member of our growing Experience Design group within the Enterprise Technology (ET) organization that is part of the Core Business Services (CBS) business unit within EY. Our Experience Design group is solely focused on improving the overall employee experience of all EY employees (over 320,000 people worldwide).
The Senior UX designer will be part of a team responsible for the experience design efforts of one of our four primary areas of focus: Customer Support, Desktop Experiences, In-office Experiences, or Collaboration.
Your key responsibilities
- Work with different UX Team members and internal stakeholders to collaboratively solve their problems and help them define possible solutions.
- Work with internal Senior UX Research Team members to conduct research exercises such as Usability Testing, Discovery Research and Unmoderated A/B Testing.
- Collect existing data points around the problem area and conduct analysis on collected data to help baseline current state, highlight potential solutions, and help define measures of success.
- Frame/summarize current state problems through the use of storyboards, experience maps, interactive walkthroughs, service blueprints, etc.
- Be able to build prototypes to help rapidly test potential solutions with our different user segments.
- Effectively communicate finalized solutions to UX Team members, Program Lead and internal stakeholders.
- Be able to communicate with delivery Teams to assure proper implementation of designed solution, attend daily standups and provide required feedback.
Skills and attributes for success
- 3+ years’ experience in enterprise UX projects
- 5+ years’ experience in UX field
- Must be an exceptional listener with focus on framing the problem and exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be comfortable with a remote working environment and have some level of familiarity using remote collaboration tools like Teams, Mural, etc.
- Act as a champion of the customer and help stakeholders and partners within the organization to become more familiar with UX practices and principles.
- Have a working knowledge and experience with Sketch, Invision Studio, Mural or/and Miro or other prototyping toolsets.
- Ideal candidate would be a self-starter, quick learner, adaptive partner, that is interested in growing into managing their own work with overhead from team leadership.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment