- Kapelanka 42a, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior UX/UI Designer.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user interface) specifications
- Oversee quality of design solutions as they related to UX and Interaction Design.
- Translate requirements into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate product visions by conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features
- 5 years of experience in UX and UI design
- Experience working across time zones and with remote team members
- Experience in agile delivery methods
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Project management
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.