Senior UX Designer - Strategist
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 lata temu
We live in a new relationship era where businesses that understand how their Customers and Employees feel and use that to build and nurture relationships will succeed.
That is why we are developing a fantastic SaaS platform to help businesses around the world grow through measuring, managing and marketing with the power of Customer and Employee happiness.
We need a UX superstar to join us on that mission, it’s your chance to make a real difference in a company that starts with focussing on its own Employees happiness.
What you’ll do:
- Consistently design engaging onboarding flows within a defined scope.
- Present your onboarding flows to a range of stakeholders with a clear rationale and demonstrable design concepts.
- Work with the Development team to execute these flows into the product in an iterative way. This includes participation in agile scrum processes such as sprint planning and daily standups.
- Design simple flows and elegant experiences, across the mobile, app, and web platforms.
- Develop the enablers to ensure we can measure the value that we create for customers and share any insights with the wider team.
- Employ a variety of techniques, tools, and methodologies to reach conclusions, determine the facts, and uncover problems, thereby revealing valuable information which can be fed into the design process.
- Build cross-functional relationships across the organisation with the Scrum Team designers, marketers and support team.
- Stay current on product features and functionality, platform changes and follow the latest design trends then contributing these ideas to onboarding proposals.
- Solicit feedback from stakeholders, challenging where necessary and use this feedback to rapidly iterate concepts and prototypes.
We'd love to meet someone with...
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UX Researcher or similar.
- Proficiency in design software - a strong portfolio of design projects.
- Proficiency in digital analytics knowledge, such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
- Background in project management and research (familiarity with mock-up and A/B testing).
- Experience with Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and business acumen;
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent research, fact-finding, analytical, and independent problem-solving skills.
- Experience in an agile environment.
- Experience with visual design tools such as Sketch, InVision.
- Great communication and teamwork skills.
- Fluent English.
- B2B contract - up to 16k PLN net .
- A well-equipped work station (MacBook Pro, additional monitor - freedom of choice).
- Training fund up to 4,000 PLN per year (English lessons, conferences).
- Fully paid MultiSport subscription.
- Startup environment and unique work atmosphere :)
- Multiple development opportunities and having an impact on product shape.
- Possibility to work remotely (up to 3 days/week).
- Comfortable office location (Garnizon).