Established in 2012, Billon is a forward thinking company positioning itself to change the way money and data moves around the world. We are 80+ team of people who create a human-centric financial technology. We are currently present in Poland and UK.
We have a big vision and plans and we would love to hear from you if you have always dreamt of co-creating extraordinary customer experience in a technology company and you are not afraid of working in an upbeat fin-tech environment.
Senior UX Designer
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Billon is looking to add a Senior UX Designer in our Warsaw office. This person will take on complex technology and transform it into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use solutions for lots of different people around the world.
This person has a passion for all things design, with the ability to demonstrate this passion through work and when communicating with business stakeholders and customers. This is a creative position and you should be coming up with new ideas and providing constructive feedback based on insights. The perfect candidate has a rich experience in UX/UI design process and a very good understanding of technology.
As a person you are well organized with a can-do, no-drama attitude. You should be constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback and analytical data. Whether through hands-on user research, or by designing options for multi-variant testing.
- Architect and design customer journeys, co-design digital touchpoints and lead the way on human-centered design
- Work within an agile multi-disciplinary team to design and deliver user-interface designs and journeys across our website, app and other digital platforms
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
- Ensure that work between design and technology works smoothly
- Help provide mentoring and training to junior members of the team, as well as and when required
Candidate Skills & Traits
- Good knowledge of prototyping tools like Axure, UXPin, Sketch or other design tools
- Creating clickable high-fidelity and low-fidelity wireframes
- Entrepreneurial, energetic and results driven with ability to manage projects in a
- proactive, creative and focused manner
- Great organizational behavior
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations when designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS apps
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills and collaborative work style with ability to relate to an array of personalities
- Self-starter that is driven to do great things
- Brave enough to take risks, not intimidated by failure
We can offer you a job in an innovative company with friendly atmosphere, flexible working hours and attractive salary that suits your skills.