- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
The job holder would be a part of Valuation team within Product Control Krakow. Main responsibilities include ensuring that financial instruments of the Global Markets Business are appropriately valued and controlled with respect of best practices which incorporate IFRS accounting standard, HSBC Group policies, procedures and other relevant guidance.
- Performing FVA (Fair value Adjustment) and IPV (Independent price verification) controls.
- Working on improving controls and implementing valuation methodologies.
- Identifying and resolving production exceptions.
- Preparing appropriate Management Information, presenting results to various committees.
- Delivering a single view of the P&L and Balance Sheet through cooperation with Business Financial Control and Core Product Control.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders including Other Product Control Functions, Quantitative Research, Front Office, Market Risk Management, IT and Operations.
- Reengineering and streamlining processes to achieve economies of scale and increased service quality.
- University graduate from a reputed institution in financial or economic subject or university graduate in Mathematics, Physics, and Engineering or similar.
- Prior experience in working within Valuation/Product Control or Market Risk Functions.
- Excellent written English and oral communication skills.
- Good understanding of valuation techniques.
- Advanced Excel is a must, working knowledge of VBA is preferred, and Access & SQL will be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ambitious, driven and enthusiastic.
- CFA qualification will be an asset.
- Intellectually challenging and stable job in professional and friendly team.
- Training tailored to the needs of the employees, including financial support in case of additional studies and certificates (CFA, CIMA, ACCA etc.).
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment with possibility of international travel.
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills, private health care, employees’ benefits and discretionary performance based bonuses.
- Occasional work from home is allowed, though not required.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.