- plac Grunwaldzki 25, 50-365 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Senior Valuation Risk and Control SpecialistNumer ref.: 152982
- A role within the Rates/FX Valuation Risk Control team providing hands-on experience with all related products across the bank.
- Core responsibilities will include oversight of profit testing of FX products and the price testing of exotic products, maintenance of relationship with the desk, supervision of offshore counterparts, prudent valuation methodologies development, exit reserve methodologies review and governance of the model inventory.
- Direct face-off with multiple desks including linear, non-linear and structured notes businesses as a part of horizontally aligned VRC function.
- Coordinate with key contacts in Quant Strats, Model Validation, Market Risk and Business Finance.
- The opportunity to get involved with large scale projects using the latest technologies.
- Possibility for Team Leader role, depending on the seniority, relevant experience and knowledge presented during recruitment process.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Knowledge of Derivatives with hands-on experience, preferably with Rates/FX products.
- Experience in managing offshore counterparts and various other business partners including management is essential.
- Ability to identify the gaps and have a strong analytical mindset.
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and resourcefulness to finding innovative solutions to issues.
- Ambitious, hardworking individual who possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong teammate with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Hold a professional or educational qualification such as CFA/FRM/Masters in a quantitative discipline is preferred but not essential.
- Experience in people management is preferred but not essential.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success