sharing the costs of sports activities
- Pawia 21, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 18 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Purpose of the role:
Assist Manager Global Indirect Tax in providing VAT support for Amway’s worldwide operations. Acts as a key contact for Latin Americas VAT matters for the Krakow Finance Team (e.g. Business Controller Group, R2R, etc.). Supports and reviews the monthly and annual VAT returns and statistical reporting. Coordinates regularly with the local outside service providers and monitors, compliance status, changes in tax regulations, and considers the impact on the Amway business, processes, and systems.
What you’ll do:
• Review monthly VAT Returns and work closely with the Manager Global Indirect Tax and the local outside Service Provider to correct and adjust any misstatements on the returns and provide technical support to the internal team.
• Ensure timely filing of returns, and timely payment of taxes
• Primary contact with the outside service provider responsible for the VAT returns.
VAT in general
• Detection and evaluation of risks as well as opportunities regarding respective tax issues
• Provision of advice on value-added tax to the organization as well as ensuring the organization to be up-to-date on changes in tax legislations
• Liaise with internal and external auditors as well as manage Tax Authorities audit queries as required.
• Supports the VAT Manager on queries, reporting, ad-hoc projects, and managing and monitoring internal controls for the VAT processes.
• For VAT, works closely with the Finance team to ensure timely response to tax questions raised by the tax authority or the local outside Service Provider.
• Optimization of internal processes
• Perform training regarding VAT matters in order to equip staff with skills needed to meet defined standards of excellence
• Provide reporting to management/senior management on issues and projects.
Other indirect taxes
• Support the Tax Manager in the area of other indirect taxes like duties, electronic waste reporting.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or another degree with equivalent accounting experience.
At least three years of tax experience. Experience from an accounting firm and ideally from a company
Very good VAT knowledge in respect of EU transactions
Strong accounting skills (US GAAP).
Fluency in the English language (written and verbal).
Experience with ERP systems (ideally Oracle) and Hyperion
Strong computer technical skills - MS Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
Good project management skills
Communicates information clearly and concisely.
Maintains positive relations and appropriately involves others in decisions and plans
What we offer
Online recruitment process
Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
Private medical care in LuxMed Group
MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
Group Life Insurance after probation period
Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
Various portfolio of internal&external training: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
Language courses co-financed by us
Possibility of growth inside of organization
International team environment
Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
Numerous company events and office initiatives
Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
Amway Global Business Services
We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.