Senior Visual Designer
We are an agile-oriented, value-driven team of more than 700 professionals, who strive to deliver our clients excellent software. We like to call ourselves digital transformation specialists. We’ve been working for many well-known brands since the year 1991 from Coventry (UK) and in 2005, we set up our fully owned development center in Wrocław (PL). In every relation we build – especially between the colleagues, us and clients, us and suppliers – Win Win solutions.
We create informal atmosphere, where everyone is equal, so you may always share your thoughts with your supervisor. Your opinions are welcome, because you are treated as an expert in your field. Win Win is our central philosophy, and this holds true for all our stakeholders: clients, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
You will be a member of a highly experienced designers team, which consist of Visual Designers, UX Specialists and UI Developers. During ongoing projects, you will have an opportunity to take part in the creation process from the very beginning to the end. You will be an independent expert, working in a team environment which supports boosting creativity, you will have space to improve your design skills. We will give you everything you need to develop yourself.
- Independently conducting the design part of development process.
- Solving problems. Real problems. We design high-quality applications with a User-Centered Design approach.
- Improving and developing the company branding.
- Mentoring less experienced colleagues.
- Building the portfolio of our company: case studies, Dribbble and Behance.
- Creating creative campaigns for internal and external events needs.
You are The One, if You have:
- At least 4-year experience in graphic designing.
- High-quality design portfolio. Applications without the portfolio will not be proceeded (you can always send us your Dribbble or Behance profile).
- Good practice in cooperation with UX and UI.
- Experience in communication with stakeholders and business clients.
- Good command of English.
- Passion for design.
- Motion design as nice-to-have skills.
- Open-minded attitude combined with excellent communication skills and being a real team player.
- Print and illustration design as nice-to-have skills.
What can we offer?
- English courses
- medical care for you, your family or life partner
- investment fund
- life insurance
- benefit system
- free parking
- fresh fruit, sandwiches and breakfast cereal
- no dress code
- no open space
- Great Place to Work
- friendly, skilled and helpful people
- healthywork-llfe balance
- relocation package - for candidates from outside of Lower Silesia
- probably the best coffee in town
- time for self-development
Objectivity is a values-driven IT outsourcing partner. We are Digital Transformation Specialists who create Win-Win solutions for all our stakeholders. Our specialty is designing, delivering and supporting IT solutions that help our clients grow. As a mature organisation, we have an ethical framework that supports our activities. We are socially engaged, and always willing to help.
Informujemy, że aplikując wyrażasz jednocześnie zgodę na przetwarzanie swoich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy na potrzeby obecnego procesu rekrutacji, jak i procesów rekrutacji zorganizowanych w przyszłości przez okres 5 lat zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz.U.1997, nr 133, poz. 883 z późniejszymi zmianami). Jednocześnie przyjmujesz do wiadomości, że administratorem Twoich danych osobowych staje się Objectivity Bespoke Software Specialists sp. z o.o. z siedzibą we Wrocławiu przy ul. Strzegomskiej 142a oraz że masz prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych, do ich poprawiania, a także pisemnej prośby, o ich usunięcie, jak i pisemnego potwierdzenia, że tak się stało.