- Francuska 46, 40-028 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. The company helps customers through leading technologies and a comprehensive portfolio of products, software and services. We are among 100 the most ethical companies globally.
Work collaboratively as a member of an Embedded Software Engineering team to perform diverse work tasks in software development for embedded systems. This development may involve Programmable Automation, Visualization, Communications, I/O systems or Industrial Automation Software. This will include modern embedded operating systems applied to custom in-house hardware.
Responsibilities typically include
- Design, development, troubleshooting and debuging of software programs for software enhancements or new products. Determine hardware compatibility and/or influence of hardware design.
- Utilize wide-ranging experience, professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Lead or participate in creation of or reviews of; documents, designs, code, test cases and user documentation.
- Perform unit or functional testing of developed software to ensure correct operation per functional requirements and compatibility with other components in the system.
- Contribute and influence software development capability by keeping abreast of current trends in the areas of software development practices, technology utilization and development tools.
- Frequently interact with peers and customers to gain cooperation of others or conduct presentations of complex technical information/project activities. Establish operational objectives and work plans. Network with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Strong accountability to assignments, keeping in mind the guiding principles; Customer Focus, Sense of Urgency, Performance to schedule and Quality.
- Minimum of a completed Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar Engineering discipline with a concentration in software.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven technical leadership involving development of embedded systems involving software operating systems and digital hardware.
- Programming and development experience involving C and C++ is required.
- Proficiency in English language, both written and spoken.
- Programming and development experience with multiple contemporary embedded operating systems is desired, such as; Microsoft Windows 10 kernel and driver development, Windows CE and embedded Linux (experience involving Linux kernel development, the Yocto Project/OpenEmbedded environment, Linux filesystems, Linux security hardening, and package management).
- Experience with the use of tools such as In-Circuit Emulators, Logic Analyzers, embedded monitors, Build tools (gcc, make, cmake, bitbake) and other such development tools.
- Board Support Package (BSP) development level experience with Intel x86 technologies and interfaces such as SPI, I2C, PCI/PCIe.
- DevOps experience, understanding of Jenkins and containers, Git source control proficiency, standard scripting languages (Python, Powershell, Bash, etc).
- Experience with Bootloader, PC-BIOS, ACPI, and UEFI development.
- Experience with Agile software development methodology.
Desired QualificationsAdvanced courses in engineering or computer science would be beneficial. Course work covering software requirements analysis,
- Flexible schedule
- Creative environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Professional trainings
- Annual bonus
- Global team
- People centric
- Language courses
- Benefits package
- Cafeteria system
- Vacation & Christmas bonuses
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Lunch fund
and send us your CV in English.