- Francuska 46, 40-028 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Rockwell Automation is a global leader in industrial automation and information solutions, where innovation is critical. With our Integrated Architecture™ control and information system, Intelligent Motor Control portfolio and components offering, we bring together products and technologies that shape our future — and help organizations achieve Smart, Safe, and Sustainable Manufacturing.
Summary of Position:
Work collaboratively as a member of an Embedded Software Engineering team to perform diverse work tasks in software development for embedded systems. This development may involve Programmable Automation, Visualization, Communications, I/O systems or Industrial Automation Software. This will include modern embedded operating systems applied to custom in-house hardware.
Responsibilities typically include:
- Contribute to the design, development, troubleshooting and debuging of software programs for software enhancements or new products. Support compatibility of hardware design.
- Apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Participate in creation of or reviews of; documents, designs, code, test cases and user documentation.
- Perform unit or functional testing of developed software to ensure correct operation per functional requirements and compatibility with other components in the system.
- Remain abreast of current trends in the areas of software development practices, technology utilization and development tools.
- Frequently interact with peers to build productive internal/external working relationships. Conduct presentations of technical information/project activities.
- Strong accountability to assignments, keeping in mind the guiding principles; Customer Focus, Sense of Urgency, Performance to schedule and Quality.
- Minimum of a completed Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar Engineering discipline with a concentration in software.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Development experience with embedded systems involving software operating systems and digital hardware.
- Programming and development experience involving C and C++ is required.
- Proficiency in English language, both written and spoken.
- Programming and development experience with multiple contemporary embedded operating systems is desired, such as; Microsoft Windows 10 kernel and driver development, Windows CE and embedded Linux (experience involving Linux kernel development, the Yocto Project/OpenEmbedded environment, Linux filesystems, Linux security hardening, and package management).
- Experience with the use of tools such as In-Circuit Emulators, Logic Analyzers, embedded monitors, Build tools (gcc, make, cmake, bitbake) and other such development tools.
- Board Support Package (BSP) development level experience with Intel x86 technologies and interfaces such as SPI, I2C, PCI/PCIe.
- DevOps experience, understanding of Jenkins and containers, Git source control proficiency, standard scripting languages (Python, Powershell, Bash, etc).
- Experience with Bootloader, PC-BIOS, ACPI, and UEFI development.
- Experience with Agile software development methodology.
- Flexible schedule
- Creative environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Professional trainings
- Annual bonus
- Global team
- People centric
- Language courses
- Benefits package
- Cafeteria system
- Vacation & Christmas bonuses
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Lunch fund
and send us your CV in English.