- ogłoszenie wygasło 7 lat temu
Lowcosttravelgroup was founded in 2004 and has grown into a €700m business employing over 500 staff worldwide, providing holidays for 2.5 million customers annually. We have two businesses lowcostholidays.com which sells holidays to consumers, and lowcostbeds.com which provides hotel accommodation to the travel trade.
Due to our rapid growth we are opening an office in Krakow and we’re looking for individuals who, like us, are passionate about travel and providing customers with great holidays at affordable prices!
Currently we are looking for:
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who is looking for a new challenge in an exciting and fast paced setting with a fantastic brand. The SEO Executive plays a critical supporting role in their SEO team, helping with a broad range of activities including data analysis, reporting, task prioritization and uploading of content.
- Keyword research.
- On page SEO.
- Identifying poorly performing site pages.
- Prioritize content to be created.
- Support the development of content marketing projects.
- Develop content partnership opportunities for the purpose of creating shareable content.
- Support SEO team to deliver compelling, innovative on and off-site strategies.
- Knowledge of SEO and the role of off-page SEO.
- Experience within a digital marketing role.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with writing content.
- Team player.
- Good Excel skills.
- Experience working towards objectives and reporting results.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Desire to gain experience within the travel sector.
- Professional development in one of the fastest growing travel companies in the world.
- Open and friendly organizational culture.
- English language classes and the opportunity to use English every day.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Special discount on your holiday’s bookings!
- Policy of promoting from within.
- Modern office close to the City Centre, well-served by trams and busses, and in a newly refurbished building which provides an attractive working environment.
Sounds interesting? Please, send us your CV in English via Aplikuj button.