- plac Szwedzki 1, 05-090 Janki, PolskaJanki (pow. pruszkowski), mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
My name is Ewa Antczak, and I am currently looking for a new member of our Integrated Media team at IKEA - someone who will take the position of SEO Specialist. This person will contribute to IKEA goals for growth and positioning by defining the SEO strategy and conducting continuous optimization, will help Marketing team members to understand better what is going on in our SEO reality, how SEO performance relates to brand & business results and what new opportunities there may be for us.
I need somebody who is extremely good at numbers & analytics, SEO tools and content verification but most of all – somebody who is able to translate SEO activity into business results. We have global knowledge and support, plenty of SEO tools so we need someone who will help us do an even better job at making use of it all. A few years (let’s say: 3+) of experience in a relevant area and passionate about your job personality is a must.
We are not just marketing; we are a Commercial team as well. Depending on how proactive you’ll be, more opportunities may come, both on the local and global level.
Please read the detailed description of position below. I am writing this ad in English as this is our working language (our Commercial Manager and Retail Manager (=CEO) are both English speakers), but you don’t have to be proficient.
Hope you would like to join us,
Waiting for your application,
Who you are:
- Have experience in Digital Marketing, SEO or similar,
- Have in-depth experience using SEO specific tools (BrightEdge, GSC, Majestic SEO, Senuto, Adhrefs, DeepCrawl etc.) as well as in-depth experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc).
- Knowledge of content strategy focused on SEO, of detecting and handling search engines penalizations, of digital analytics and related KPIs as well as data handling and manipulation, as well as of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition,
- Good understanding of SEM, good knowledge of digital communication knowledge blended with IKEA tone of voice
- Ability to identify and follow trends about digital best practices, tools and methods as well as ability to analyse and break down large amounts of data,
- Excellent Polish language and English (good written and spoken),
- Ability to contextualize and communicate complex issues in your area of expertise to generate buy-in and solutions,
- Ability to work and perform under pressure with flexibility and simplicity as well as ability to follow up on work done and capture learnings to improve,
- Are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s vision and continuously driving better performance to increase customer value and thinking customer first.
We are open to your experience with other tools and ways of working. Apply and tell us about them!
- Act as a member of the Marketing team and proactively contribute to E-commerce plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals,
- Provide SEO expertise in both onsite and offsite factors across all digital channels,
- Be responsible for analysing, reviewing and implementing SEO changes and strategy to the digital channels, to increase visibility on all major organic search players,
- Research, analyse, benchmark and follow up the search engine area and implement recommendations by keeping updated on the new search engine algorithms and scoring updates,
- Perform ongoing keyword research and identify improvements for content optimization,
- Periodically report on SEO key performances indicators such as Google keyword ranking,
- Work with content editors, merchandisers and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and optimisation and recommend content improvements,
- Contribute and collaborate around global SEO projects,
- Collaborate closely with SEM in Marketing to find the best balance across organic and paid search,
- Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA,
In all you tasks you have support both within IKEA Media team (locally and globally) as well as our media partners and agencies,
- that you would stay with us for a longer time - we provide a contract of employment,
- that you would develop and build your skills with us – you will work with well-experienced, passionate people and highly awarded IKEA Marketing and E-commerce Team (many Effies and other marketing branch awards),
- to ensure the safety of you and your family - we provide medical care, Pension Plan and Accident Insurance,
- to appreciate your achievements,
- to give you the opportunity to choose additional benefits ex. cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card) – learn more on www.ikea.pl/TwojaStronaPracy.
In this role you will report to the Integrated Media Manager.
This role is located in Janki/Warsaw.
Due to the fact that this position requires specific competences, please attach any file to your application in which you will present us your experience.
The home furnishing market is expected to triple in Poland by 2035 and IKEA is at the forefront of this growth. With strong expansion plans, we are creating opportunities for innovative, forward-thinking individuals who want to develop themselves, people and the business! We grow and we need you!