- Ogłoszenie wygasło dzień temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Umowa zlecenie, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
Copernicus Computing jest jednym z największych serwisów świadczących usługi renderowania przez Internet. Założony został w 2014, od tego czasu rozrósł się do ok. 40 osobowego zespołu. Zawsze szukamy możliwości zatrudnienia najlepszych ludzi, którzy zaangażują się w realizację misji firmy - zapewnienia najbardziej przyjaznej i prostej dla klientów usługi renderowania.
Zespół jest międzynarodowy i w komunikacji w firmie używamy głównie języka angielskiego. Prosimy więc o przesyłanie aplikacji w języku angielskim.
We are looking for an experienced SEO professional to join our marketing team to manage all SEO related activities and to help us grow our editorial content production. If you have 3+ years work experience in the SEO role, you know the ins and outs of Google Search, you enjoy analyzing data, you don’t shy away from copywriting, collaboration is your second nature, and you’re always up to date with the latest trends and tech, you will be the right fit for the position.
What you will be doing:
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and marketing campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitors and the industry as a whole
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the marketing team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on the current and newly developed web content
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other areas to improve the ranking
- Work alongside other SEO specialists in a small team
- Bachelor or equivalent course program in Marketing, Computer Science or Digital Media
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- In-depth understanding of how search engines rank websites
- Skilled in performing on-page optimizations
- Skilled in SERP optimizations
- Capable of setting up and monitoring analytics and tracking
- Comfortable with reporting and doing presentations
- Experience with building backlinks and creating backlink strategy
- Fluent English in writing and speaking
- You're a confident and effective communicator
- You don't shy away from sharing your opinion and speaking up
- You're a critical thinker and like solving problems
- You understand the importance of data and rely on it to make decisions
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with setting up and using Google Tag Manager and Google Optimize
- Experience with multilingual websites
- Experience with Ahrefs platform
In return we offer:
- Work on innovative projects
- A collaborative and creative yet relaxed work environment
- Research and exploration of new technologies and concepts
- Taking an active part in brainstorming new ideas
- Competitive salary, bonuses - depending on your experience and performance
- Remote working (alternatively in our Torun or Lublin office) and flexible working hours
If you are interested, please send your CV and Cover Letter via Aplikuj button below.
In addition, please answer the questions below and attach them to your documents:
- How many years in total have you worked in SEO? Break it down briefly by roles and positions.
- Do you have experience doing any non-SEO related marketing activities? If yes, what are they?
- What made you choose SEO as a career?
- What was the last book you've read on the topic of SEO/marketing? Any take-aways?
- What particular data and findings would you include in a quarterly report that you present to a client or a manager?
- What influence do Google Ads have on organic search?
- What's an example of a website that's valuable and how can you assess its value?
- Provide an example of a website you have optimized or have taken part in optimizing successfully. What was your role and responsibilities in that project?
- Crawling errors, what are the steps you’ll do once you discover errors on indexing? (Explain it in a precise and detailed manner)
- What SEO software/tools do you use? What's your favorite and why?
- What are some of the metrics in Google Analytics that are important to consider when optimizing for SEO?
- What's the role of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager in a website's performance? What's your level of knowledge of these tools?