- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Are you interested in Server management and SCADA? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a growing industry? Then have a look at this career opportunity to join an Industry leader.
Sales > SBU NCE > Plant Engineering NCE, Operations
Plant Engineering is a part of Service NCE (Northern & Central Europe) and supports the organisation in installing and servicing a great number of SCADA systems, controlling medium and large sized wind power plants. Our job is to turn a bunch of wind turbines into a power plant, according to contractual and regional requirements.
Our customers can mainly be found among larger power supply companies and professional investors.
As a Server and Data Engineer you will be a part of a team, responsible for commissioning and maintaining Vestas SCADA solutions, and other automated functionalities in our power plants, based on Vestas standards and customer requirements. You ensure knowledge transfer and contributes in optimising and improving our product solutions. You will also support our service business, with hardware replacements and other service tasks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Configuration and commissioning of SCADA Servers, communications and automation equipment
- Support the SCADA project from kick-off to commissioning
- Support internal and external stakeholders during construction and service phase
- Technical documentation
- Remote commissioning and test
- Customer and 3rd party interaction
- Relevant education within Information Technology
- Experience with MS Windows and SQL servers
- Industrial electricity and electronics knowledge
- Experience in commissioning and maintenance of server operating systems
- Experience with VMware and Knowledge of networking would be plus
- Ability to handle multiple assignments as needed
- Professional English skills, both verbal and written
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to obtain a Passport
- Good IT skills and experience with MS Office packages
- Ability to participate effectively as part of an international team
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks
- Proven ability to work both with limited supervision and in teams
- Good pragmatical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with working in a high paced and highly progressive environment
- Good communication skills
- High attention to detail and a solid commitment to quality
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues, who are enthusiastic about wind energy. We work in a modularized setup where you will be a part of a project team and contribute to the process within your area of expertise. You will have the opportunity to develop a career in a global company, within a very exciting industry that is constantly expanding. Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 22.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions, to power a bright future.
Travelling activities around 20% will be expected.
You will be located in one of our offices: Warsaw or Szczecin.
Please apply no later than the 19th of February.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.