- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Are you enthusiastic about server management and have an interest in SCADA systems? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a growing industry? Then have a look at this career opportunity to join an Industry leader.
Sales > SBU NCE > Reg. Nordic, Region 2
Plant Engineering is a part of Service NCE (Northern & Central Europe) and supports the organization in installing and servicing a great number of SCADA systems, controlling medium and large sized wind power plants. Our job is to turn a bunch of wind turbines into a power plant, according to contractual and regional requirements.
Our customers can mainly be found among larger power supply companies and professional investors.
Responsibilities and tasks
As a Server engineer you will be a part of a team, responsible for commissioning and maintaining Vestas SCADA solutions, and other automated functionalities in our power plants, based on Vestas standards and customer requirements. You ensure knowledge transfer and contributes in optimizing and improving our product solutions. You will also support our service business, with hardware replacements and other service tasks.
- Configuration and commissioning of SCADA Servers, communications and automation equipment
- Support the SCADA project from kick-off to commissioning
- Support internal and external stakeholders during construction and service phase
- Technical documentation
- Remote commissioning and test
- Customer and 3rd party interaction
- Relevant education within Information Technology
- Experience with MS Windows and SQL servers
- Industrial electricity and electronics knowledge
- Experience in commissioning and maintenance of server operating systems
- Experience with VMware is an advantage
- Knowledge of networking and their configuration is an advantage
- Ability to handle multiple assignments as needed
- Professional English skills, both verbal and written
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to obtain a Passport
- Experience from working with wind turbines is an advantage
- Good IT skills and experience with MS Office packages
- Ability to participate effectively as part of an international team
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Proven ability to work both with limited supervision and in teams
- Solid scientific and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with working in a high paced and highly innovative environment
- Great communication skills
- High attention to detail and a solid commitment to quality
What we offer
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues, who are enthusiastic about wind energy. We work in a modularized setup where you will be a part of a project team and contribute to the process within your area of expertise. You will have the opportunity to develop a career in a global company, within a very exciting industry that is constantly expanding. Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 22.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions, to power a solid future.
Your work location will be our office in Szczecin, Poland.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.