At Roche, 92,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
We provide the industry’s broadest range of diagnostics and monitoring products & services, spanning all sectors of the market: from small hand held devices used directly by patients or healthcare professionals, to large diagnostic instruments found in hospital laboratories.
For our Regional Customer Support Center we are looking for Product Specialist to join the SWA (Serum Work Area) technical team.
Service Engineer/Technical Product Specialist (Polish Speaker)
Workplace: Roche Diagnostics Office, Regional Customer Support Center in Warsaw
- Dealing with support requests and queries from customers and Roche staff (engineers, sales representatives) via phone or e-mail.
- Ensuring technical support/ configuration/ installation/ troubleshooting for analytical instruments or systems which are supplied by Roche using phone and remote connection.
- Taking over technical activities on customer sites, supporting field service, application specialists and sales representatives.
- Designing and conducting training courses for customers and Roche employees.
- Being responsible for information and knowledge transfer, support for product updates and new launches as well as quality monitoring.
- Taking care of proper documentation of all activities in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Cooperating with colleagues from the international team and taking responsibility in the implementation of individual projects and goals.
This role requires:
- Native/perfect Polish language skills (obligatory).
- Good English communication skills - necessary for training courses abroad/ documentation/ team cooperation (B1 Common European Framework of reference).
- Higher professional education or university degree, preferred in electronics or related field (precision mechanics, etc.).
- Several years of job or education experience in the medical, technical environment by working in customer service incl. training, in sales/marketing or in a laboratory would be an advantage.
- Problem solving skills / methodological search for errors.
- Being focused on providing excellent service to our customers, demonstrating strong listening and communication skills by phone when engaging with people, and being comfortable as part of a team.
- Team spirit, intercultural cooperation.
- Knowledge in usage of business software (e.g. MS Office), knowledge in usage of documentation tools (CRM).
- Willingness to permanently learn and ability to work under pressure.
- Very good organization skills, with a desire to complete tasks ensuring you always deliver on your promises.
- A self-starter who takes pride in his achievements but equally can overcome set-backs quickly looking for the positive in every situation.
- Driving license B.
- An interesting working environment in a dynamic, international team in Warsaw
- A competitive salary and transparent remuneration system
- Systematic education and career opportunities
- Company group life insurance
- A sport benefits system for employees
- Private medical coverage
- The background of a successful Swiss-origin company
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence his own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You are a person who takes initiative courageously and creatively. You are open to new ideas and challenge conventional paradigms.
Ideally you come from a similar working background (medical, chemistry, biology or related), where handling problems and dealing with queries from the healthcare area is familiar to you.
You are somebody who is passionate about helping people and providing a good service and works well within an international team environment.