Service Claims and Transactions Specialist with English and French (B1 Level)
Becton DickinsonO firmie
- Legnicka 48 F, 54-202 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
BD is a global medical technology company that is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD leads in patient and health care worker safety and the technologies that enable medical research and clinical laboratories. The company provides innovative solutions that help advance cellular studies and genomics, enhance the diagnosis of infectious disease and cancer, improve medication management, promote infection prevention, equip surgical and interventional procedures, optimize respiratory care and support the management of diabetes. The company partners with organizations around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues. BD has more than 45,000 associates across 50 countries who work in close collaboration with customers and partners to help enhance outcomes, lower health care delivery costs, increase efficiencies, improve health care safety and expand access to health. For more information on BD, please visit www.bd.com.
As a Service Claims and Transactions Specialist you will work in a highly professional international work environment by providing back-office support (no direct interaction with the final customer) in line with a standardized, high performing servicing process. You will be responsible for:
- Registering and following up on customer’s service claims;
- Building a strong relationship with internal complaint management stakeholders;
- Processing transactions: goods replacements, invoice corrections (credit notes and re-billings), goods returns;
- Being exposed to various administrative activities, depending on internal demand and customer needs, always looking for processing efficiency & compliance to standard operating procedures.
As from a successful candidate, it is our important expectation that you have advanced level knowledge of English and French but will be used at a passive level (written, B1 level required).
In addition, we would be looking for:
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, and administration is an asset
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience in a Customer Facing environment would be an advantage
- Degree level education (last-year students are also welcome)
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Willingness to work in detail oriented way and to seek for improvements
You can look forward to working in an international company, first-in-class in its business area, great benefit package (e.g. health insurance, medical care, lunch vouchers, sport /entertainment bonus), friendly work environment and healthy oriented culture (healthy food, sport activities, participation in pro-health actions and events, charity initiatives). You might expect to work in new, modern offices in the city center developed to work and live healthy lives and competitive compensation and motivation system as it is a great opportunity for professional growth - challenging and rewarding work with a dynamic, international team.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: emea.jobs.bd.com