sharing the costs of sports activities
Service Delivery Coordinator
- Szczytnicka 11, WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- manager / supervisor
- remote recruitment
Employee Personal Administration:
• From the Welcome day to the entire life cycle, establishes strong and long-lasting relations with team members: IT employees and suppliers.
• Maintain reports and data collection for BU(employment docs, medical check-ups, health & safety at work trainings)
• Administering employee benefits
• Assisting in business travels arrangement and expense reimbursement process
• Administering visa, work permit and work authorization services
• Providing documents needed for payroll process
• Leads annual objectives & appraisal process with support of HR
• Preparing, managing and updating service documentation (B2B contracts, SOWs and/or POs, invoices)
• Assisting delivery in monthly approval of Consultants Time Sheets
• Administration of incoming and internal documentation and performing wide range of clerical duties /filing, scanning and data collection/
• Preparing invoices and contracts
• Solve outstanding issues with customer.
• Office visitors welcoming, badge management. During COVID-19 you can work at Home Office, but because of your clerical duties you are supposed to be in the office in some cases (post and courier services, documents etc.)
• Under dotted line of Group Service Administration, maintenance of office supplies – controlling available supplies, ordering new supplies, making purchase orders and anticipating budget for supplies
• Under dotted line of Group Service Administration, purchasing of services and equipment for BU needs: getting price offers, ordering, creating purchase orders, allocating assets/service, stock inventory
At least 3 years of experience on similar position, in an international environment
University degree (preferred administration)
Experience in building and sustaining customer relationships or People management is a plus
Strong interest and understanding of the IT market
Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Ability to analyze and work on numbers
Talent to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may rise
What we offer
Being part of a team in the company that is providing exceptional IT outsourcing services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
Having a real impact on the Business Unit results
Close cooperation with the company’s management, flat organizational structure
International environment and cooperation with HR, Recruitment, Finance and Administration teams
Opportunity to work in various projects across 4 countries where we operate
Regular evaluation of your development
The transparent recruitment process with clear feedback Agile spirit and transparent teams
Fast career development (promotion on results and competencies) and job rotation program (you can develop your career in other Natek departments)
Professionalism: work for one of the first IT companies implementing the research of Candidate Experience
private medical care
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
employee referral program
Building on our shared company values – accountability, expertise and partnership - NATEK's mission is to deliver high quality IT outsourcing and consulting services in the CEE region. Since 2004, our employees have been participating in projects for our partners from all over the world in the most important sectors, including finance and insurance, telecommunications, and IT infrastructure. NATEK has offices in Poland, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic and Slovakia, and thanks to a team of over 500 experts, including project managers, programmers and administrators, we are able to effectively support our partners.
NATEK mission is to deliver high-quality IT solutions for the biggest, well-known brands. Our core values are accountability, expertise, and partnership.
We focus on building a better society around us by our CSR activities based on three main pillars: social, education and environment.
This is a great opportunity to work as Service Delivery Coordinator for our Business Unit in Warsaw or Wroclaw. The goal of the position is to enable our BU to deliver a high level of customer service, to both internal and external customers by carrying out day to day administration and business requirements.
Service Delivery Coordinator performs a wide range of administrative and office support activities including employee personal administration, business administration, office management.
Engaged in entire service lifecycle, collaboration with our Operations, HR, Recruitment Sales and other teams. Your responsibility focuses on reports and data collection, administering employee benefits, invoicing, preparing, managing and updating service documentation, purchasing of services and equipment.