Agfa HealthCare is present in one hospital out of two and is a leading provider of eHealth & Digital Imaging solutions. The company provides digital technology and IT solutions to meet the needs of clinicians & hospitals around the globe. The company is also a key provider of healthcare information solutions, integrating the administrative, financial and clinical workflows of hospitals. Care organizations in over 100 countries rely on Agfa HealthCare and our 4000 colleagues to optimize their efficiency and improve patient care.
Service Delivery Manager Poland
As the Service Delivery Manager you are responsible for managing the service contracts and expectations of our customers in Poland.
As a Service Delivery Manager you:
- Review monthly service reports and manage service revenue and profitability in cooperation with our commercial team.
- Maintain and develop a strong customer service relationship and advise customers regarding product support and product end of life management.
- Act as a single point of contact for customer escalations regarding service issues and complaints.
- Investigate and manage site specific issues acting upon provided trend analysis reports to determine corrective actions.
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors or suppliers to maintain services and resolve potential customer issues.
- Collate and review Annual Service Reports and monitor progress and delivery according to the operational-level-agreements.
- Ensure all change requests and service updates are reviewed and consistently applied.
- Develop service improvement plans (SIPS), managing and updating progress.
- Cooperate with the service organization to review and agree on technical renewal programs.
What you bring to the table:
- You hold a Bachelor or a Master degree in a healthcare or IT related field.
- You have around 3 years of experience in the healthcare industry ideally in IT.
- You have extensive knowledge of ITIL and working knowledge of PACS, HIS or RIS.
- You are able to manage projects effectively within budget.
- You are able to work on multiple projects or issues and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- As a strong team player you are able to maintain a high level of quality in a continually changing environment.
- Being a problem solver you have an analytical mind and think out of the box.
- You are eager to learn and go the extra mile for our clients.
- You are fluent in English and Polish.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
What we can offer you:
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented, committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. So are you ready to shape (y)our future ?